HoF Reading - Sale ends 25th July

^^Well I saw a black wrinkled bays clutch last week too and is was really gorgeous but as you say it's one to be seen IRL . If I like it it might be my 40th Birthday present from DH-I pick the present and he pays:nuts:

It's my local too Slowhand! AND I was in there on Sunday as well! The SA's in there are so lovely aren't they. Maybe we should start a Reading HoF appreciation sub-forum.....:biggrin:

I bought the black Somerset shoulder with silver h/w and a silver libra keyring - a steal at £18!:yahoo:

Where do you live MF ? I am just outside Newbury ..Moved from Reading 4 years ago.

Where do you live MF ? I am just outside Newbury ..Moved from Reading 4 years ago.

I'm at Odiham - Basingstoke is my nearest town but it seems to be fairly lacking in the Mulberry department so usually go shopping in Reading.

Been working in Newbury today - Thatcham and Chieveley to be exact! Either of those anywhere near you?

all you newbury people! i am from newbs too!!! after the sale everything eventually ends up in outlet shoos bicester being the best known around here. can be up to a year behind the store of the seasons are the same i.e. they will get ss09 stock when stores get ss10.
hope this helps.
i didn't buy in the dsale in the end. i have my eye on the leopard print clitch for next season in coral. it look sooooooooo amazing.

Anyone know if bags bought in mulberry shop london can be exchanged at HOF? Am not sure if mulberry still own the section in HOF or vice versa.

which hof are you going to?? because there are loads of mulberry concession but there are still some hof that are wholesale and they will say no. i think it depends on manager of the store you are going to.
what are you exchanging??

Just wondered...is it just Hof reading or all Hofs sales

(normally they will send a card out to advise, not received one as yet..)

Might pop in tomorrow before they all finish..

i'll pop in too taz...might see you ***re!

my fingers have been tightly crossed for weeks for fur***r reductions :graucho:

Sorry Thursday didn`t pan out - we will have to plan in advance next time xx

(if we bump into each other tomorrow...please don`t bring up Tpf...my mum will think that I`ve lost the plot :nuts:)

Maybe we could be old school friends :lol::flowers: