Hobo or Shoulder Bag Question

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
New to this all. I just ordered my PT GSH Black Bag and I'm thrilled. But now I want to go into a good size, comfortable hobo/shoulder bag. Can someone suggest which style is great for everyday. T U :heart:

I love my day, it is by far the most comfortable bag I own! I don't find it hard to get into. I do have a bright wallet so that does help finding it. but it really is a great bag and it just fits so well against the body. Good luck!

i think the Day is great. as long as your wallet is on the bigger side (like a porte tresor size) you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. the hobo is shorter and not as deep (front to back). i've noticed that it doesn't hold things the same way and still lay nicely along your side.

I have a day that I just love...I've had a lot of bbags and while I may love some others more, the day is my go-to comfort bag. It's the best for long days, shopping etc.

The City, Twiggy and Part Time all have the extra shoulder strap. I had a 2006 Black City which I loved but finally ended up selling it because I couldn't love it as a shoulder bag using the strap. I found it would swing around and get in the way. To me these bags are gorgeous when carried over the arm or by the handles. I'm a 100% shoulder bag girl so the City just didn't work for me. I think the Day and the Hobo are intended to be used as shoulder bags and look better on the shoulder than when carried over the arm. JMHO. Between those two, the Day is longer, narrower and deeper than the Hobo and probably holds more so it just depends on what you are looking for.

The shoulder straps on the City, augh. While it looks HOT slouched like that it is a total and complete pain in the ass to get stuff out of it when you're using the strap. =)