Hobo or Shoulder Bag Question

I love the ease of a day bag, you can just sling it over your shoulder and then your hands are free. However, things can get 'lost' in the bag as it's so deep Lol. I love the hobo too, but the day's more carefree :smile:

I'ven ever owned a PT so I can't say! Just the way the City slouches when you're using the strap it's kind of a ***** to get stuff out. Hobo it's nice and easy. =D I would assume the PT would have the same problems.

I have not had a hobo, but live in the Day. If you are fairly organized, it's not an issue to keep things in the day and get to them. It also has a very large inside pocket (unlike the city that I don't think you could fit a baby duckling into!!), and also the outside pocket is very large - both of which makes organization easier!

I wish you well,

Bridget

i own a city and don't find it annoying to use. i use the shoulder strap 100% and it gives me hands free ease. i also happen to love bags with a hand/shoulder option.

i used to like the day but when i tried it out it's so hard to get things as when the bag is closed the zipper tag will be behind you and not in front of you. it's really deep so hard to get things. and the strap is not long enough for me to get my things without lowering the bag to my elbow. and when i do, it's way too deep to reach in.

i chose the city because i don't like really wide bags like the part time. I passed up on a gorgeous black SGH just because it was a part time.

i'm 5'2" btw.

so my next bag will be a city again.