Hmm..what to buy?!

carebear90

Mar 25, 2010
Mono Speedy 35, Noe, or Alma?
They're all very different but right now I only need one, any suggestions???

Minteva

Nov 1, 2010
Sydney
If you start with a noe (may i suggest petit noe?), you may not want to go back to a handheld bag. This is kinda speaking fr my own experience.

I had a mini lin crosiette speedy in 08, then it was stolen. So when the time came to buy a 2nd bag, i decided against another speedy and went for a petit noe. The handheld is inconvenient at times, esp for shopping. I realli liked the petit noe, it's been my everyday bag for 2 yrs. So comfy and holds a lot.

Now, I'm using my new SC bag, it's kinda like a speedy but with a strap. I prolly won't buy it if it isn't for both shoulder carry and handheld.

My pt is...decide whether you are a handheld person or shoulder bag gal before you buy.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
Speedy
Petit Noe (Noe is just too bulky and deep IMO)
Alma

First choice is Speedy. I love Speedys -they're such classic bags but if you want a shoulder bag, the Petit Noe is perfect- it's just as comfy as my Galliera --but totally different style with the drawstring--I use a bandeau instead and it makes the bag stand out. Alma is great too (I have a Mono - another classic but I find it a little heavier to carry than the Speedy-- I use it for work a lot- it's a tad more dressier than the Speedy.
I love all three bags for different reasons!:P

ljavu

Oct 12, 2010
Ca
Will this be your first bag? If that's the case, I'd start off with the most classic bag, Speedy.