Hmm..what to buy?!

If you start with a noe (may i suggest petit noe?), you may not want to go back to a handheld bag. This is kinda speaking fr my own experience.

I had a mini lin crosiette speedy in 08, then it was stolen. So when the time came to buy a 2nd bag, i decided against another speedy and went for a petit noe. The handheld is inconvenient at times, esp for shopping. I realli liked the petit noe, it's been my everyday bag for 2 yrs. So comfy and holds a lot.

Now, I'm using my new SC bag, it's kinda like a speedy but with a strap. I prolly won't buy it if it isn't for both shoulder carry and handheld.

My pt is...decide whether you are a handheld person or shoulder bag gal before you buy.

Speedy
Petit Noe (Noe is just too bulky and deep IMO)
Alma

First choice is Speedy. I love Speedys -they're such classic bags but if you want a shoulder bag, the Petit Noe is perfect- it's just as comfy as my Galliera --but totally different style with the drawstring--I use a bandeau instead and it makes the bag stand out. Alma is great too (I have a Mono - another classic but I find it a little heavier to carry than the Speedy-- I use it for work a lot- it's a tad more dressier than the Speedy.
I love all three bags for different reasons!:P