Hmm...need help

I'm not crazy about the Sienna color either. I've seen the Mulberry IRL - great choice!

And I agree with Wicked - I think you're done in this color family for awhile! :P

i don't like the shape of the sienna and in general or that color at all - it goes back! the other three are lovely, though, i particularly like the first bag.

Thank you all so much! You have no idea how much your opinions helped nudge me in the right direction.

mariesmist~I love the Roxanne too! That bag has been a favorite long before I owned it.

Fayden~My picture expertise I owe to you! :biggrin: But...what is lovely? LOL

Greenie~ Thanks! My 6 year old picked it up tonight. His comment, it's really heavy! :P It really isn't, but it is made with awesome leather, so that without any hardware, it has substance to it.

Inky Paws~I agree with what you are saying about the distressed leather. But...this bag's color (and one other I bought so I could compare :lol: ) look super worn, brand new. I'm not into that for me. :Push:

Pursegalsf, Munchkyn, Noriko, addicted, MissV~ Thank you all!

missola and Tammy518~ I'll tell you, it was a killer deal on the Chiara. $375 on sale, plus 20% off at LunaBoston. The Claudia is on sale for $425 I think, regular prices are $525 and $595. It's a damn shame it didn't work for me. :sad:

Loganz~ Perfect description! Dijon mustard wash!

amanda~I am glad that you like the first one. I really love it too. After I ordered the Chiara, and then again when I ordered the Sienna, I told myself that I was going to take the weaved one back. And then I pull it out of it's sleeper....and I can't. :cry: