Hitting the shops before price hike...but what should I get?

maby you could get your dad a damier credit card holder or cles to use as a coin pouch. i just got my bf one and he has ditched his new versace wallet and is using this all the time. or an agenda if you think hed use it.
my sis is 14, but i think if she carried LV people at her school and her friends would judge her because of it. i might get her a pochette or cles for her birthday.
WOW the segur MM looks BEAUTIFUL. Imagine that with the red groom bandeau *droolz*

Its a little formal so I was thinking of using it as a work bag, but still hot :drool: ...I'm eyeing the red Epi Koala too :graucho:

And yes I think a cles would be great for her! maybe get her something in vernis? if its not mono/MC ppl probably wouldn't notice that much :shrugs:

And CC holder is a great idea! I actually got him a versace too :lol:

ohh im just picturing them all together. so pretty:shame:. i think the epi looks professional/elegant so would be great for work (the segur).

vernis sounds like a good idea for my sister, she loves red too so i might wait till the new candy apple red colour comes out and get that.

oh and when u go to LV ask to see the damier azur in person!! i was told at Crown theyd be getting it in monday (today) so they can show us, but cant sell till the 1st.

ohh im just picturing them all together. so pretty:shame:. i think the epi looks professional/elegant so would be great for work (the segur).

vernis sounds like a good idea for my sister, she loves red too so i might wait till the new candy apple red colour comes out and get that.

oh and when u go to LV ask to see the damier azur in person!! i was told at Crown theyd be getting it in monday (today) so they can show us, but cant sell till the 1st.

Man I'm having sleep pattern issues, can't go to bed, I don't want to turn up at LV tomorrow looking like a panda:sad::yucky:

They have new colours coming out in vernis?!? :nuts:

Ooooh def will check out the azur...it's actually not doing that much for me atm...but all may change when I witness it IRL :yahoo:

if you're getting the Damier Speedy 30, then you should go for a shoulder bag like the Batignolles Horizontal (the Vertical just looks weird to me, especially on the short person :blah:). and you can get a Groom Cles or scarf or whatever it is to accessorize your bags :yes:

i was once in love with the Segur MM, but after seeing it in real life, i fell out of love with it, because the leather was kind of stiff, and in all honesty it didn't feel like leather to me at all :Push:

if you're getting the Damier Speedy 30, then you should go for a shoulder bag like the Batignolles Horizontal. and you can get a Groom Cles or scarf or whatever it is to accessorize your bags :yes:

i was once in love with the Segur MM, but after seeing it in real life, i fell out of love with it, because the leather was kind of stiff, and in all honesty it didn't feel like leather to me at all :Push:

I agree about the segur MM ...I REALLY loved this bag but when I saw it IRL the leather was quite stiff and it was too formal for my casual lifestyle. I vote for the BH too:yes: