Higher the Demand, Higher the Cost for everyone

At some point LV will have to realize that a pochette in mono will not sell for $1k (were talking YEARS from now) I think the prices will only go SO high. The day the LE items are cheaper... then Idk what will happen haha

What do you mean not meant for the average citizen? Just because you buy Lv your not average?:confused1:

No. I am an average citizen and I KNOW it. People in general should KNOW their place in the world and KNOW their limits and whether or not they can AFFORD certain things. I buy LV, but I never EXPECT to be able to AFFORD everything. In fact, I can only afford a bare minimum. I KNOW my financial position and that I am incomparable to MANY TRULY wealthy families (eg. royalties and nobles). What is important in life is to be SATISFIED with what you CAN afford and never EXPECT the extra-ordinary. I am grateful for what I have bought and love every item. The danger of luxury is that once some people get a taste of it, they become so addicted that they lose sense of themselves and no longer cherish the items bought and simply seek the thrill of purchasing another luxury which in turn fools the mind in thinking that either they are "truly" able to afford the item (when in reality, they probably traded or sold several other items to fund for it) or that they are a "VIP". Now, one thing just leads into another, so I'm going to stop blabbing; to end, I've said this before and I'll say it again, I believe that the fundamental cause of many complaints is due to too high of an expectation for one-self.

What do you mean not meant for the average citizen? Just because you buy Lv your not average?:confused1:

no. thats not what they mean. Luxury brands, whether cars, bags, jewelry, etc. are NOT for the average consumer because of their high prices. The average consumer didnt/doesnt really save up to buy ONE bag. They get one/two/three at payless, walmart, target, or any other store but typically, the bags bought never exceeded the $120-$200 mark.. Nowadays, with more awareness of designer brands (due to fakes and the media) , common people have found the bags "attractive," if you will, and though the prices are high to their usual or old spending habits, they find themselves saving or finding a way to "buy the IT bag" or whatever. If you notice though THE CHEAPEST PRICES IN LUXURY BRANDS FOR BAGS TEND TO BE FROM $600 AND UP. (you can argue that Pochettes from Lv or whatever run you about $250, but those really arent BAGS.In reality a speedy is referred to as a BAG... and Thats why the speedy is one of the best selling models other than due to its acclaimed comfort and usefulness and practicality BUT BECAUSE OF ITS PRICE....Its rather cheap.) You see, Most LV bags run about 1,000-3,000 USD. which seems ok for some, but still isnt really Meant for those that have to SAVE UP in order to acquire one, which is why the price is so high. PRICE OF A BAG REFLECTS ON: Time and materials used to manufacture, design, artists and workers who put it all together, energy costs, profits, supply and demand.... BUT also to keep a product EXCLUSIVE TO THE FEW. Its meant for those that can afford to buy 4-5-6-7-8 $1000 bags at a time every few weeks months (which ARE a few). SOME PEOPLE HERE HAVE ONE BAG A YEAR, which is fine, im not criticizing/pointing fingers at anyone....But if the bags were more for mass consumption and generic.... the prices would be much lower never even reaching $600 USD.. comparable to those of "XOXO" Bags and NINE WEST bags, etc.

^^^^^^^
yeah, but a croc GRIET would hurt ME financially !!!! lol

im sure it will. :smile: even for paris Hilton, though to a ratio to an "ELITIST" like her a $10,000 USD bag is perhaps $100-$300 to a average american. (i might be wrong... it could be more/less) but No one is really saying to buy THAT ONE BAG. just not save so much and if you want to see a movie, go to the movies and spend the $20 instead of watching a bootleg. if you cant afford to do it every day, fine, DONT, but do it more often.. more often then never from now on. :angel:

both of your choices sound great! Manhattan is definately different...thats probably what drew me to it...but its not a everyday purse to me...like a speedy.

The speedy is way to common to me now,I see them coming and going all day long,thats why I need something a bit more chic

Whoa...hold up...I just go on this forum to chat and take things lightly...its not that serious.:P:P:P

:roflmfao: im not taking it harshly nor lightly.

its just simple conversation.:tup:
or maybe that comment wasnt referred to me.
in the end.... im just stating what in my eyes seems to be true.
you asked a question, i answered it to the best of my abilities.:yes: