Highbury-thoughts???pictures??

I think the Highbury is a very elegant style. However, for me, the buckle closure would drive me insane!
If you get it, I would love to see modelling pics. It is not a very common bag and I'm sure we would all love to see more of it. :smile:

I think the Highbury is a very elegant style. However, for me, the buckle closure would drive me insane!
If you get it, I would love to see modelling pics. It is not a very common bag and I'm sure we would all love to see more of it. :smile:
It zips and thats a fake buckle it snaps. I think if I get one Ill get it on ebay. I need to see the size of the Tate first.:confused1:

The Highbury is a very classy bag and not to compare with the Tate! The Tate will be a bag for a short time, the Highbury is a bag "for ever". If you have the money to buy it, go for the Highbury!

i seen it in real life when i 1st bought my white mc alma in march and i must say the highbury was nice at the time when i seen it i believe it was only 1700- now its bit more? not sure, i have not seen 1 person in vegas carry it so i dont think its that popular... i would go with the tate...