HI! *waves* Back & w/ something new ^_^

Awww thanks guys! I missed all of you soo soo much too, I won't run off like that again if I an help it, I swear!!!!! Em, yer too funny - my bed :heart:'s you too.

and riley...YES, the green diamond. gone. poof. see, the thing was...i was sooo supset that day cause i had bridesmaid/best friend's wedding stresses...and i took off my jewelry cause i felt weighed down and pissy...left it off for the rest of the day into the next day/afternoon when we were going out and it's like david copperfield came into my room and swiped my ring into the bermuda triangle or something. it's insane, it mustve fell or whatever but me and andrew literally ripped apart nearly the whole house and it's NOWHERE. so sucky ! :sad: BUT...........got a new lv and building a new ring so things are okie. xxooxoxoo

First, welcome back...we missed you! Second, congrats on your new bag, it's gorgeous!!! Sounds like you've been a busy girl....sorry to hear about your engagement ring-OMG!! Hope everything works out on the new one!!! :smile: