Hi Marc Jacobs fans, just sharing pics of my Faridah bag...

^ I just saw these pics of your on the Marc reference library thread, I have to say again you look fabulous!! :smile:

I'm seriously considering this bag now.. hehe

Is the leather thicker than the softy/turnlock bags? Not as soft? And are the front pockets magnetic closures?

Congrats again on your new bag!!
Thank you all, I am glad you like it, you guys are too sweet.
Telicious..I don't have the softy bag, but I can tell you the leather of Faridah is thick yet soft, the front pockets and main compartment are magnetic closures.

I've never thought the Faridah was particularly inspiring, but now that I see it on a person I kinda want one.

That bag is so you... very nice!

^ The new Faridah looks more sturdy and more to the likes of the leather of the main MJ bags! It doesn't lose its shape when its standing upright!

Bags4Me: You modeled those pictures so well that I think I'm getting one this week! :yahoo:

Either in Chicory or Camo... depending on what's left in stores!! I'm leaning towards Chicory a bit.. any opinions?! I'm not brave enough to get a white bag yet, as nice as they are!

BGV01AS_an.jpg
index.jpg

Source: bergdorfgoodman and net-a-porter

^ The new Faridah looks more sturdy and more to the likes of the leather of the main MJ bags! It doesn't lose its shape when its standing upright!

Bags4Me: You modeled those pictures so well that I think I'm getting one this week! :yahoo:

Either in Chicory or Camo... depending on what's left in stores!! I'm leaning towards Chicory a bit.. any opinions?! I'm not brave enough to get a white bag yet, as nice as they are!

BGV01AS_an.jpg
index.jpg

Source: bergdorfgoodman and net-a-porter
Hi girl, I went to Nordies and I just loved the camo color, it is so nice and versatile and I like the white stitching contrast better with green than the brown.
The brown with white stitching reminds me the traditional luggage look, but if you like that then go for it, I personally like the green better and btw if you can't find one online.. call Nordstrom in Charlotte NC at South Park Mall, they had all the colors this weekend.

Oh I love your modeling photos... AND this bag! I bought one in chicory, but am debating keeping it bec. it seems heavy for everyday. How about yours? Do you use it everyday?

^ Thanks again bags4me!

I kind of decided on chicory since i think it would go with my wardrobe more than the green. The green isn't as light as the one in the photo from what I saw. But still somewhat undecided... hmmm

Did anyone who bought the bag found that it was heavy as jbelle mentioned? I think I'm getting mine tomorrow!!

For anyone else who's interested in getting it, I was told that net-a-porter will be receiving the white and a canvas one sometime in May!! :nuts:

These are the photos they sent me:
untitledhm1.png
untitled2nw5.png

The canvas one looks so cute!!!

Oh I love your modeling photos... AND this bag! I bought one in chicory, but am debating keeping it bec. it seems heavy for everyday. How about yours? Do you use it everyday?
Thanks:yes: yes I have been using it almost everyday since I bought it, today I carried my laptop in it and this past weekend I carried my big Nikon camera as well, I really find this bag handy, mainly when you carry as much junk as I do.