Hi! I Am Fairly New To The Pf And Have Photos To Share!

Wow, lovely collection!!! I really like how you store it in the boxes and have it displayed like that, so organized. I would love to see all your shoes...whoah!!! :smile:

Wow - thanks for sharing, such a nice presentation and pics !

ps: this forum forced me to finally learn how to use my digital camera so I could take pics and share them ! he he he

Holy smokes, woman, that is an awesome collection!!

What is that skull & flower clutch/cosmetics bag? I love it!!

:roflmfao: Thanks! Isn't it cute! They are both from Isabella Fiore's Pirate Collection. That particlular bag is the Kelly, and the clutch is called...well, the clutch!

Hi Dancing Queen....fancy meeting you here!

Oh Taco...how funny, I mean sad, I mean funny!

:love: Thank you all so much! I have one more treat for you for being so nice and funny! Now these are worth drooling over!
:drool:

Attachments

• pillow-1.jpg
    pillow-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 26
  • stuart lestat 2-1.jpg
    stuart lestat 2-1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 66
  • ewan leather pants-1.jpg
    ewan leather pants-1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 28
  • rotk 4-1.jpg
    rotk 4-1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
  • M-105-1.jpg
    M-105-1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 32
:roflmfao: Thanks! Isn't it cute! They are both from Isabella Fiore's Pirate Collection. That particlular bag is the Kelly, and the clutch is called...well, the clutch!

Hi Dancing Queen....fancy meeting you here!

Oh Taco...how funny, I mean sad, I mean funny!

:love: Thank you all so much! I have one more treat for you for being so nice and funny! Now these are worth drooling over!
:drool:

Hey Deana! WOW!!! You have one hell of a collection there. :drool: :nuts:
And, something tells me we have only seen the tip of the iceberg! I am sure you have many more goodies tucked away that hopefully you will get to show us soon :smile:

Lots of love & BTW, where is your magenta box???

I love what u did with the lv drawers/boxes! Thats so awesome! Its just too bad my lv collection is not even as extensive as 6 boxes stacked. lol.

awesome collection btw! I also love ur bubllegum pink city and your magenta(?) twiggy.

welcome to tPF!

OH I Just love what you did with your closet:love: And your shoes, I love your multicolor collection, I even showed my husband, WOW :nuts:

Hey Deana! WOW!!! You have one hell of a collection there. :drool: :nuts:
And, something tells me we have only seen the tip of the iceberg! I am sure you have many more goodies tucked away that hopefully you will get to show us soon :smile:

Lots of love & BTW, where is your magenta box???
Oh it's there! In the far right picture!
:love:

:shame: Well I am embarrassed to say the box pictures are just one wall in my walk-in closet! But I have now tranfered all my shoes, bags, and accessories to the Louis Vuitton boxes. So over all it's about 80% LV stuff, and then the rest a mix of Bal-bags, Isabella Fiore bags, Christian Louboutin shoes etc. When initially switching other brands to LV boxes it was a big chore, but now when I buy something it's not hard to take a picture print it and a put it in a box! Or just take a picture, if it's an LV item! It started when a gal had 10 drawer style shoe boxes listed on ebay. I bought all ten for something like $30 with shipping! The rest is history! Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! Any of you had your own links attached...you all have lovely bags as well!