hi, do you guys think it is easy to get stain on white MC? how can you clean it?

Oh, this is good to know as I love white MC but haven't bought any due to fear of this issue. I'm so glad it doesn't get dirty if you watch it, which I've learned to do with vernis... yay, white MC here I come...

if it's dust or something else, just wipe it with a damp cloth. However, when I got my MC speedy heatstamped, it came back with a 1 inch blue scratch. I tried using 70% alcohol to get rid of it (cuz someone on this forum said that alcohol gets rid of all marks including pen marks......), but the mark wouldn't budge and I rubbed REALLY hard lol.

hm...i dont notice too much dirty on my bag. i think its still clean white. but every time i've used the bag, i take a paper towel and white and just wipe it over the bag. just to get out any dust or whatever.

Hi there, went back to find out a way to clean out my white MC coin purse.
Tried the wet cloth but the dirt could not get off my purse. I guess I did not rub it too hard cos I am afraid I will rub off the monogram. Is that impossible to do?
I did read that some people's monograms are rubbing off...

not really a problem with the white MC but it's the vachetta you have to take care of. there's the usual problem with the handles and it's all vachetta at the bottom so you just have to take care where you put it down coz it would be prone to water and dirt stains. hope this helps...