HH Hotties Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if the worst thing ever actually happens (PHILLIES WIN WS), Utley is def. getting MVP.. his bat is on FIRE!!!
Burnett needs to get it together.... FAST..
Lots of Yankees fans in Philly tonight too..

Okey-dokey, knitters. I bought some cheap yarn, some needles and the Stitch'n'***** book. It has a pattern for cat beds that is supposed to be good for beginners. Poor Abby is sleeping in a cardboard box like a homeless kitty. She needs something more dignified. Plus, I don't think the cats will mind if it's cheap yarn and less than perfectly made.

IMG_1020.jpg

Wish me luck. Maybe by the end of the day, I will have figured out how to make a stitch. (Crap - it went from 58 to 82 degrees in the last two hours - I'm really starting to hate SoCal)

Laura - I am WAAAYYY behind in reading posts and am about to leave for my writing group. I work tomorrow and then have art class tomorrow night. However - I HAVE knitted a cat bed but not from the stitch and ***** pattern. My cats love it and fight over it. I need to make another one. PM me and we can chat about it and I'll offer help with the pattern if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.