HG Bag Mystery and Lots of Other Eye Candy

I have a Madison magenta wallet that the leather looks the sameas your Cranberry Sabrina. I wonder if it could be from use? Of course it could alse be from the Coach cleaner, I know that Coach doesn't recommend it on the Madison leather. Good luck with her-gorgeous collection of Sabrinas btw!

what a great sabrina family you have

personally i prefer the leather to look full grain like your cranberry, gives leather character to it and its seems to be alot more pliable

congrats on your new babies , you black one is awesome

I would say like, not love. And I think you should love your HG Bag :smile: Here is more along the lines of what I was expecting:

I, too think you should love your HG. It is a shame that it isn't what you expected. Maybe you could keep looking and try to get one more with the shiny leather, but hang on to her until you can replace her.

I'd have to agree that there is a ghood chance that the owner of miss Cranberry used Coach brand cleaner/conditioner on this bag. What a shame, and where's the education from the SA's when women buy these bags and then reach for the cleaner/conditioner?!

I once purchased a bottle of the signature cleaner, and that was alllll it took for me to be done and done with Coach's products. I had more luck with Palmolive/Dawn liquid dishsoap and will NEVER use any of the products that Coach puts out. I don't recall EVER owning an all leather Coach bag that suggested using thier product, I really don't know why they even make them?!

I'm sorry that it appears someone ruined the true beauty of the Cranberry Sabrina, I would really try and Apple thebag, maybe the Coach product coated the sheen????

I don't think it could hurt.

Gorgeous Madison collection!!!!

The tags on your cranberry should be closer to the color of the body, so I'd say some of the color has definitely rubbed off, which can happen if she used that cleaner on it.

I agree though, it's more cherry at this point.

As far as the texture of that Sabrina goes, from my experience, there are some that have a more pebbled look, and they glisten less than most. My mom loves the Sabrina and she searches for the pebbly looking ones. The color, though...that's a mystery. :sad:

I do find that the Leather on the Sabrina/Madison line tend to very a lot.. I had a wallet in Walnut and it was so dry and pebbled that I returned it.. No have said that maybe the seller did use the cleaner and took some of the shine away.. It is a shame.

Your collection of Sabrina's are lovely..