hey, togo Birkin owners!

Hermesgroupie How do you like 45cm birkin for travel?? I'm considering getting one for overnight travel. Please share with me your thoughts? :yes: (sorry for hijacking the thread :rolleyes:)
This is the 45cm regular Birkin, not the travel. They no longer make this size. But there is a 45cm travel Birkin available. It's great! Perfect for overnight trips, but I never check it in. It's strictly a carry-on.

My Togo is 2 years old. No wear on leather at all, no slouching and no bat wings. She isn't as upright as when purchased but she isn't slouching either. She still smells wonderful.

My BJ Togo 30 Birkin is not slouchy, but has little batwings. (which i love!)
The Vert Anis Togo 40 HAC is slouchy when you set her down. Well, she kind of completely folds over, but i love it that way. I don't set her anywhere in public anyway, really. :yes: She has a little batwing going on, too.

My 35 birkin is 5 1/2 years old. It isn't too bad. I wear it often. When I am not though, I keep those clear bags that have air traped in chambers. Sorry, I have no idea what they are called. I have a red 35 that I hardly ever use...it still looks new. A JPG that is really soft, and it hasn't been used nearly as much as the old one.