Hey, Michelle, John and Matt Didn't you say there was gonna be a *Miroir Lockit*?!?!

I messaged my source and asked for news on the Miroir Lockit... here's what they said:

"The Miroir Lockit is supposed to be released, but the info still confidential. The Cabas LVOE bags from the show are going to be released on February 9th, right before Valentine's Day... Isn't it cute?"

Do you know which Lockit?

ok, SO MY SA bumped me on the miroir list for a papillion (like 150 ppl ahead of me haha!) and I have the opportinity to buy it,

So did the TO stores receive their Miroir shipment or not, if you still haven't gotten a call to pick up your bag? I thought you (or someone else...?) said that TO definitely got their bags already, on the 1st? :confused1:

Stupid slow HR to receive shipments!! :hysteric:

So did the TO stores receive their Miroir shipment or not, if you still haven't gotten a call to pick up your bag? I thought you (or someone else...?) said that TO definitely got their bags already, on the 1st? :confused1:

Stupid slow HR to receive shipments!! :hysteric:

Yes, TO already received their shipment for the 1st, and is in the process of going through the ppl on the list. My SA says there will be at least a second shipment. She promised I will get my bags then :yes: *cross fingers*

Yes, TO already received their shipment for the 1st, and is in the process of going through the ppl on the list. My SA says there will be at least a second shipment. She promised I will get my bags then :yes: *cross fingers*

Do you know many shipments they will be in total, and if the smaller store will get another shipment including the speedy?

Do you know many shipments they will be in total, and if the smaller store will get another shipment including the speedy?

I don't know how many shipments total -they will not disclose that information. What I know is, there will be more: at least from talking to TO and to Banff (large flagship store and small store, respectively). I know for sure TO is getting more, and today I found out that Banff is getting at least another shipment as well, including the speedy :yes:

I called my SA in Paris LV yesterday and asked about this Miroir Lockit and she told me that it's not going to be released. She could be wrong, but she is usually the only SA I trust with the correct info. :/ I'm just wondering that if it was going to be released, wouldn't the SAs know about it and make a list? It just seems weird to be but I guess maybe it's a good thing since that way, people who weren't able to get a Speedy or something else because of the long lists, might be able to get the Lockit...

I called my SA in Paris LV yesterday and asked about this Miroir Lockit and she told me that it's not going to be released. She could be wrong, but she is usually the only SA I trust with the correct info. :/ I'm just wondering that if it was going to be released, wouldn't the SAs know about it and make a list? It just seems weird to be but I guess maybe it's a good thing since that way, people who weren't able to get a Speedy or something else because of the long lists, might be able to get the Lockit...

SA's are the last thing on the food chain to know about everything. They don't work at the upper echelons of the company so that's probably why they don't know anything. They're only told what they need to know when the time is right.

I hardly think Bernard Arnault is going to share the company's projected line to an SA aux Champs Elysées well before the concept has been finalized.

Best thing to do is be patient and wait - kinda like when one waits for gifts for X-Mas / Noël. :wlae:

Got the same answer here in the US and my SA is a manager :yes:

Here's Karen's info:
"The launch of the miroir lockit is scheduled for july, in gold and silver, it will only come in one size, it will be in the classic lockit size."

and upon further questioning, she said:
"It was confidential when I told you about it a while back it's not anymore as the release date is almost set. You can share the info if you'd like, you can mention it comes fom me if you want :P The stores might receive the info soon but don't be surprise if your store has no info about it. I love the heart shaped coins purse! The pomme d'amour is one of my favorite vernis color. Also ask for the "poupee" bracelet with the silver monogram LV and flowers, it's not the bubble looking bracelet and necklace that were featured in the press. The one I'm talking about are thin and discret. Amarante is a purple / mauve color. Cute for small leather good. Sounds like you will have some fun on monday! you will see the entire spring summer collection!"