Hey Hey Hey!!!

Exactly!! If it was the other size I prob wouldn't have gotten it because I love the details of the XL. I am still sick that I spent what I did though...Maybe I'll return it then buy it again during PCE. lol then its not THAT bad!

While I was on with CS today about my one order, I asked about this XL satchel in pink. She put me on hold for literally like 5 minutes and when she came back she said this bag doesn't exist and asked where did I hear that it is available in pink. I said a friend had ordered it and she replied that the system says there were four , but that it was an error and that nobody that ordered it in pink will be getting it.????
She said it's possible maybe in the future it will come in pink but as of now it's geranium , white and brown.

While I was on with CS today about my one order, I asked about this XL satchel in pink. She put me on hold for literally like 5 minutes and when she came back she said this bag doesn't exist and asked where did I hear that it is available in pink. I said a friend had ordered it and she replied that the system says there were four , but that it was an error and that nobody that ordered it in pink will be getting it.????
She said it's possible maybe in the future it will come in pink but as of now it's geranium , white and brown.

Well that stinks! I am going to call customer service and see whats going on. Thanks for letting me know!

oh man! they need to get their crap together!!!!! :mad: I was thinking... how lame once again there is something they don't advertise or show, then when most people call they say it does not exist.. then someone can order it?!?! weird!!!! :wtf: Let us know what you find out ash! :yes:

Okay I just called AGAIN and the guy on he phone said they have them and there a four left in stock. I dunno. He told me to call customer service in the morning to verify my order has been processed. More updates in the AM!!!