Hey, Chloe Paddy Girls... Here is the SCP paddy update!

Yeah, it was the large. There was a real cool Ausie guy working there today. I didnt catch his name though. The cream zippy was so nice. Are you thinking of getting it? Chloe didnt even have that one.

Well, I already have the medium Taupe Zippy from LVR but I was trying to find the medium cream one last week. I was disappointed that I missed it on LVR but now I'm really content in my choice. =)

I called the SCP Chloe two weeks ago and the girl all but laughed at me. This is why I'm curious as to why they have so many bags available when she informed me that she has wait lists a mile long for all her bags and was clearly uninterested in a sale from me.

Oh, and congrats on your new bag!

The back heel is about 4.75" from top to bottom; the front of the platform is almost 1". It feels like you are wearing about a 3.5" heel. They are quite stable and more comfortable than the early spring version that had additional straps going on in the back of the ankle.

Daisy said:
Well, I already have the medium Taupe Zippy from LVR but I was trying to find the medium cream one last week. I was disappointed that I missed it on LVR but now I'm really content in my choice. =)

I called the SCP Chloe two weeks ago and the girl all but laughed at me. This is why I'm curious as to why they have so many bags available when she informed me that she has wait lists a mile long for all her bags and was clearly uninterested in a sale from me.

Oh, and congrats on your new bag!

Wow. Im really sorry to hear your experience with the SA at Chloe. It really makes me wonder how these SA's can keep thier jobs:suspiciou

SoCal said:
The back heel is about 4.75" from top to bottom; the front of the platform is almost 1". It feels like you are wearing about a 3.5" heel. They are quite stable and more comfortable than the early spring version that had additional straps going on in the back of the ankle.

Thanks SoCal - they are so sassy - I love them. :biggrin:

Ranskimmie: Congrats on your anthracite paddy!! Please show us pics when you get the chance:smile:)

Tod: Oh no, lol! Are you thinking of adding one more to your collection? I'm still pondering the choco.

SerenitySue said:
Ranskimmie: Congrats on your anthracite paddy!! Please show us pics when you get the chance:smile:)

Tod: Oh no, lol! Are you thinking of adding one more to your collection? I'm still pondering the choco.

I really looove this dark grey color - such a good black alternative...and the medium black pocket paddy of Socal is on my wishlist...but NO, 3 paddys is a bit much for me. It's YOU and the getting the choco I need to work on lol!

ahaha:lol: ! You don't have to try too hard.. my resistance is crumbling... Ya know, I was thinking about the noir myself (the dark grey one / non-met anthracite.. so many names!) but I forced myself to stop, lol! Just the choco is enough to drive me crazy at the moment - don't need to add to my troubles:biggrin:.

So, I better stop reading your posts, lest you put more ideas in my head, heheh:P :lol: .