Hey, Chloe Paddy Girls... Here is the SCP paddy update!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I was at SCP Chloe today. Here are the color Paddys they have:
Whisky, Chocolate, Taupe, Muse (Mouse?) cant remember how to spell that one:huh: , Black, and Anthrasite. And yes, I am the proud new owner the the GEORGEOUS anthrasite. :nuts: How was I suppose to leave without one:wacko: It was calling my name I sware:blink:

jbelle said:
Did they have other styles, like the Edith, Betty, or Kerala?

And what about those gorgeous platform shoes? Are there any left?

ooooohhh:Push: , Im a newbie to Paddies, Im kind of lost on the above,:wacko: but yes, they had about 3 or 4 other styles in several colors. Very cute too. And yeah, they had some real cute platforms:love:

I can't wait to have a look! I live in LA, so I have to find a day free when I can drive down to SCP. Did you also check out Ron Herman? I think they carry Chloe too - maybe different styles, since the Chloe shop is so nearby.

Congrats on your new purchase! Post pics!

jbelle said:
I can't wait to have a look! I live in LA, so I have to find a day free when I can drive down to SCP. Did you also check out Ron Herman? I think they carry Chloe too - maybe different styles, since the Chloe shop is so nearby.

Congrats on your new purchase! Post pics!

The two stores are almost across the aisle from one another...last time I was in RH, they had one tan pocket paddy, a few betty bags (and perhaps a silverado or two).

Ranskimmie: I assume you mean the large Zippy in cream? I called that store last week and the S/A was such a beeyotch to me that I wouldn't order from them, but I'm curious!