Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

I have the black and white dress
It's lovely

Do you have to down size? I tried the purple / orange version and am not sure if it's just running a bit big or that it's just not for me. I'm debating if I should have my SA track down a size down for me or just forget about it. Apparently the smaller size is a bit challenging and I'm not sure if getting a size smaller will really fit me.

Reactions: TankerToad
Do you have to down size? I tried the purple / orange version and am not sure if it's just running a bit big or that it's just not for me. I'm debating if I should have my SA track down a size down for me or just forget about it. Apparently the smaller size is a bit challenging and I'm not sure if getting a size smaller will really fit me.
It does run big, but there is still a lot of RTW not in yet so I would say don't force it. There is some really nice things coming in for Fall / Winter.

Reactions: cavalla
It does run big, but there is still a lot of RTW not in yet so I would say don't force it. There is some really nice things coming in for Fall / Winter.

It's true that there are quite a few nice pieces for Fall / Winter. But so far whatever I tried on just run big on me except for a wool coat. My excitement has slowly turned into disappointment. I really love a lot of the designs and color theme! :hrmm: I look forward to your mod pics too. My SA was also praising the black / white one a lot.

Reactions: lulilu
It's true that there are quite a few nice pieces for Fall / Winter. But so far whatever I tried on just run big on me except for a wool coat. My excitement has slowly turned into disappointment. I really love a lot of the designs and color theme! :hrmm: I look forward to your mod pics too. My SA was also praising the black / white one a lot.

I'm sorry to hear that. I tried on the Savana dance dress and it didn't work for me either. The black and white dress is STUNNING but I got curves and it did not work at all for me. I was so disappointed. BUT then I tried on a wool coat that is also a dress. Is that the one you tried on? The one that zips on the front? I'm obsessed with it and plan on getting it.
Hope you find something you like dear.

Reactions: lulilu and cavalla
I'm sorry to hear that. I tried on the Savana dance dress and it didn't work for me either. The black and white dress is STUNNING but I got curves and it did not work at all for me. I was so disappointed. BUT then I tried on a wool coat that is also a dress. Is that the one you tried on? The one that zips on the front? I'm obsessed with it and plan on getting it.
Hope you find something you like dear.

Thank you for listening when I'm venting. I don't think it's the same coat. The one I tried is this one.

IMG_1498505058.510713.jpg

Not really a "stunning" piece but it keeps growing on me and I can see myself running errands in town with it being carefree. And it should go with a rouge H or Bordeaux bag which is next on my wishlist. I'm planning to get it. I liked the pants that go with it too, but, well..... again they run big on me. After sleeping on it for a few days, I think I'm just going to pass. Too bad. I really love the shape and the color (burnt orange). Don't want to go through the hassle of transferring from other stores though. It's become quite strict this season that they'll have to wait till later in the season to request for a transfer. Who knows if they'll still be around by then.

I'm curious about yours. Do you have a photo?

Reactions: periogirl28
Thank you for listening when I'm venting. I don't think it's the same coat. The one I tried is this one.

View attachment 3744822

Not really a "stunning" piece but it keeps growing on me and I can see myself running errands in town with it being carefree. And it should go with a rouge H or Bordeaux bag which is next on my wishlist. I'm planning to get it. I liked the pants that go with it too, but, well..... again they run big on me. After sleeping on it for a few days, I think I'm just going to pass. Too bad. I really love the shape and the color (burnt orange). Don't want to go through the hassle of transferring from other stores though. It's become quite strict this season that they'll have to wait till later in the season to request for a transfer. Who knows if they'll still be around by then.

I'm curious about yours. Do you have a photo?

Pretty coat, but this is different from the one I am getting. I don't have a photo but will soon as I plan to pass by H this week to pick it up :smile: Hopefully the pants are still around later in the season and you get your right size dear. Sizing is definitely here and there for me so I feel you!

Reactions: cavalla
Pretty coat, but this is different from the one I am getting. I don't have a photo but will soon as I plan to pass by H this week to pick it up :smile: Hopefully the pants are still around later in the season and you get your right size dear. Sizing is definitely here and there for me so I feel you!

Looking forward to your photo!