Hermes Wishlist

Hi All, I think here in Germany. We also do have the waiting list. I placed my wish in January 2018 and I am still waiting for my Birkin 30 Togo Etoupe GHW. Now I know this combo is not easy at all to get and It takes so longggggggg. I am not a big spender but I hope it will come very soon. This make me crarzy. I never wait for something this long. This is a very very hard game.:sad::sad:
I just wonder what was the longest wait you girl have been waiting for your bag to arrive?

Hi, waiting for longer than 3 years for a bag in Europe is quite a long time. The combo you asked for is maybe not easy to get, but it is not that difficult either.
Furthermore, it is not a waitlist and there is no guarantee you will get a bag, it is a wish list, meaning you MIGHT get offered a bag, the one you wish or one similar to your desired one
What certainly would help you to get your bag is to try to get to know the brand, check if there are other Hermes items you like and get these, so you show appreciation for the brand and build your profile as a customer.
In addition, a good relationship with your SA, regular contact or appointments (resulting in some purchases hopefully) will also increase your chances for a desired bag.
Meaning, it is not about waiting for your bag to arrive, it is doing something about it. Hermes is all about building a relationship, appreciating and valuing the brand.....it happens VERY rarely that you submit your name and a bag on a wish list and that the bag simply gets delivered after 3 or 4 years:smile:

Hi, waiting for longer than 3 years for a bag in Europe is quite a long time. The combo you asked for is maybe not easy to get, but it is not that difficult either.
Furthermore, it is not a waitlist and there is no guarantee you will get a bag, it is a wish list, meaning you MIGHT get offered a bag, the one you wish or one similar to your desired one
What certainly would help you to get your bag is to try to get to know the brand, check if there are other Hermes items you like and get these, so you show appreciation for the brand and build your profile as a customer.
In addition, a good relationship with your SA, regular contact or appointments (resulting in some purchases hopefully) will also increase your chances for a desired bag.
Meaning, it is not about waiting for your bag to arrive, it is doing something about it. Hermes is all about building a relationship, appreciating and valuing the brand.....it happens VERY rarely that you submit your name and a bag on a wish list and that the bag simply gets delivered after 3 or 4 years:smile:

Hi Amna72,
I just saw, I wrote the wrong year. I made a wish list in Jan 2019 not in Jan 2018. So it's been a little over 2 years. The boutique where I usually shop is still close. But if they open again, I will visit my SA and buy some other items on my list as you suggested. I think I might have to build a relationship + playing the Hermes game. ( My husband, he just doesn't like it that way :annoyed:)55555.

Hi Amna72,
I just saw, I wrote the wrong year. I made a wish list in Jan 2019 not in Jan 2018. So it's been a little over 2 years. The boutique where I usually shop is still close. But if they open again, I will visit my SA and buy some other items on my list as you suggested. I think I might have to build a relationship + playing the Hermes game. ( My husband, he just doesn't like it that way :annoyed:)55555.

Good luck, I hope you will soon have your dream bag:smile:

Reactions: Miss Be Happy
Questions about B/C/K wishlist. I am based in US.

I have never been "offered" a b/c/k. I started my profile about 1.5 years ago, I spent some $ on fine jewelry, shoes, accessories, scarves (about $7k USD). I texted and asked my SA about my dream bag two weeks ago. She said this is not guaranteed but I can always send her an email about my wishlist. So I did and I wasn't very specific on the items I want (because I love them all LoL). For example, I mentioned about k25/28/30, but not very specific on colors. I said as long as it's "neutral" i will take it.

My question to you all is, how do people usually tell their SA about their wishlist? Does it have to be very "specific" such as I want a gold k25 with Togo leather with ghw? I imagine it will be less chance if you are very "specific".

Are there any "strategies" about talking about your wishlist?
Hi,

I have 3 Hermes bags since mid 2020.
First is a mini Evelyne bought in a walk in when I looked for shoes. And in March/ April 2020 I made a wish for a Birkin 30 black Epsom ghw. December 2020 I received a call from the SA he received some bags. Black Togo rghw, And togo gold ghw. All Birkin 30 I choose the gold and love it. March 2021 i made another wish and was in doubt about another Birkin 30 my original wish or a Kelly I choose Kelly 28 black Epsom sellier ghw. And last week I received a text that she had a surprise she did not tell me what. And yesterday I picked up the bag and it is my exact wish. Love it so much. And already thinking about the next wish ❤️

Attachments

• 523A6FAF-7238-4AAE-8F4F-D6C4A04EEFF3.jpeg
    523A6FAF-7238-4AAE-8F4F-D6C4A04EEFF3.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 107
If I was a loyal customer spending consistently on H items and my SA didn't offer me the bag that I had asked for (not saying it will be the very exact specifications that you said but if you asked for a Kelly then your SA should at least offer you a Kelly) in 6 months, I will move on and find another SA/H Boutique.
Believe me, at most times the H stores have a B/K/C---it's just that they don't plan to sell it to you. Maybe you and the SA don't have the connection, they want you to spend more---or both. My SA has always been direct. She says things like: "I don't have that in the leather you asked. But, if you want exotics I have those in the back." Or something like, "you just got a bag. It will be hard for me to justify to the Director or SM to sell you that. We are looking at about a year here before I can hold that for you." When she says that, I respect it and appreciate the honesty. I don't bug her. We play no games. She sells me something I like, I buy. If I don't like it, I say so in a polite manner.

I shop at two stores, and have two very lovely SA’s who I equally adore. I asked my out of town SA if she happened to have a bag in stock and she said she would be getting in in a month. A month later, it came in. A few months after, I met with my local SA in person to pick up a small item, and she looked at my profile and said that that bag was a special order for me. The bag I had requested was not a quota bag or a hard to get bag. Does anyone know why it would have appeared as a special order? When you request a bag, and the store doesn’t have it, do they order it if they think you will purchase it? Do you find that your SA orders your wishlist items?

Last edited:
If I was a loyal customer spending consistently on H items and my SA didn't offer me the bag that I had asked for (not saying it will be the very exact specifications that you said but if you asked for a Kelly then your SA should at least offer you a Kelly) in 6 months, I will move on and find another SA/H Boutique.
Believe me, at most times the H stores have a B/K/C---it's just that they don't plan to sell it to you. Maybe you and the SA don't have the connection, they want you to spend more---or both. My SA has always been direct. She says things like: "I don't have that in the leather you asked. But, if you want exotics I have those in the back." Or something like, "you just got a bag. It will be hard for me to justify to the Director or SM to sell you that. We are looking at about a year here before I can hold that for you." When she says that, I respect it and appreciate the honesty. I don't bug her. We play no games. She sells me something I like, I buy. If I don't like it, I say so in a polite manner.

You're very lucky to have such a transparent SA!

Based on their guidance, is there a minimum time in between offers that needs to elapse before they can offer you the next quota bag?

I had always assumed is was more driven by spend than time, but please let me know if that's actually not the case xx

Does anyone live in Tokyo and shop in one of their stores? I’m moving there soon and for as long as I’ve been following luxury, the only bag I’ve wanted has been the b25 in blue lin Togo leather, phw.
How do you find the Tokyo stores?

You're very lucky to have such a transparent SA!

Based on their guidance, is there a minimum time in between offers that needs to elapse before they can offer you the next quota bag?

I had always assumed is was more driven by spend than time, but please let me know if that's actually not the case xx
As most of us know here..with H, there are no set rules usually. Apart from buying things I like, I personally think it is important to have a respectful and polite business-like relationship with the SA. And yes, I have been told to "wait" for certain bags. And sometimes, I only buy little things yet get offered a popular bag.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I received my wish today (C18) and asked to put a B25 onto my wishlist next. I told the SA I don't mind waiting for it. I am from out of town but would fly in for the bag whenever ready.
She said they only keep wish for 6 months to avoid tourists (the way I understand it, you have to show up/buy something from their store every 6 months to stay active). Thought I might share since someone mentioned waiting 3 years for a bag...

I received my wish today (C18) and asked to put a B25 onto my wishlist next. I told the SA I don't mind waiting for it. I am from out of town but would fly in for the bag whenever ready.
She said they only keep wish for 6 months to avoid tourists (the way I understand it, you have to show up/buy something from their store every 6 months to stay active). Thought I might share since someone mentioned waiting 3 years for a bag...
Which country?

Reactions: showgratitude
Does anyone know if having a smaller amount of colors/choices on your wishlist helps your chances? I have several color options and I wonder if that’s been keeping my wish from being granted?

I placed my first wish a month ago at my Geneva boutique, my SA noted all specificities (leather, size, color, hardware) so I had to be very precise. (I’m looking for a K25) And then she asked me to give a second option for the color, she said that’s the only second option she can add to her system. Now my husband decided to create a wish as well, so he went to the Lyon boutique (in France) a few days ago and placed a wish for a B25 to give me for our wedding anniversary next year, at the Lyon boutique he could give only one option. Initially he wanted to place an order for a mini Kelly but the SA said “impossible”, and refused to even put it in the system. So I guess it all depends on the country/boutique