hermès "wildlife" sightings

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i jsut thought about opening a thread to post where an what bags we see every day in wildlife (means on the streets with friends etc) :flowers:

today: i am not feeling well today/the heat is killing me i don´tknow why) so a friend came over to cheer me up and she did just by carrying her blue roi ostrich bolide :love:

2. No sightings in my neck of the woods yet....and, quite frankly, unless I head out of Berkeley either into San Fran, Marin or down the Peninsula, there may only be MY bags I sight!

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. I live in Minnesota so NEVER see Hermes bags. I am not kidding when I say this - I think I have seen two in the past year here. :cry:

5. I have never seen an Hermes bag here in NC in my life. Now when I go to Atlanta next week MAYBE I will get lucky.

6. I generally see nice bags in our tourist town in the summer - last year an orange birkin! Otherwise it's only in Boston and rarely an Hermes!

7. I saw an asian lady with a BEATIFUL BLUE ROI croc. birkin 35 cm inside of Hermes store in NYC. It was really gorgeous.

8. The only time I have Hermes sightings is when I go to the mall where my local boutique is located. I think I've had about 6 sightings in a year.

When I was in Singapore a month ago, I went to the mall adjacent to Ngee Ann City and Takashimaya and I had 6 Hermes sightings within the span of several hours!! 1 Black 35 Birkin, 1 Black 30 Birkin, 2 Gold 30 Bikins, 1 Cognac Ostrich 30 Birkin, and 1 Cognac Ostrich 31 Bolide.

9. I'm going to faint if I saw that in person!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Ummm........today I don't see any birkins or kellys sightings but I do see one young lady in her school uniform carrying a huge plume in orange leather. 16-year-old already owns such kind of EXPENSIVE BAG!!! :blink:

10. I spotted a stylish lady downtown carrying a beautiful black 30 CM Birkin today with Palladium hardware! It was beyond chic though I felt quite bad since it was pouring today and her Birkin was getting wet!!

A few weeks ago I spotted a woman with the most divine black croc Birkin. It was just jaw dropping, I couldn't stop staring at it. I was at Moma and I couldn't even focus on the art while she was around I just kept staring at the bag. :shocked: The only other time I've been that awe struck is when I saw a fabulously chic older woman carrying a green croc Birkin. It was perhaps the classiest thing I've seen. Its much rarer for me to see an exotic skin bag so whenever one is around I just cant help but look.

I think I see Birkins fairly frequently, not every day or anything but enough to make me take notice of it. Depends on the area I'm in, uptown I see alot more Hermes whereas downtown I tend to see loads of trendier bags. Though Birkins pop up in strange places I once saw a girl carrying her Blue jean birkin on the E train!! I see Birkins much more than I see Kelly's which strikes me as a little unusual but maybe it isn't. Either way, New Yorkers have got a lot of style. I think I spot so many Hermes bags because I've yet to get one and my mind is just focused on them :biggrin:

11. Boca Raton in Neiman Marcus...35 black box birkin with gold hw...she had it stuffed! She was in the designer salon (shoes of course)

12. lol - i see H bags all the time in my neighborhood.

here's what i've seen lately:
    shiny croc rouge VIF birkin - GH
    shiny dark green croc HAC - PH
    black togo HAC - GH
    40 cm barenia birkin - GH
    gold birkin w/ white stiching - GH

13. At Barneys in Beverly Hills and around the neighborhood:

Vert Anis 35 cm birkin
    Black glazed croc 30 cm birkin
    Black 40 cm birkin
    A couple of gold 35 cm birkin
    Blue Jean 28 cm rigide Kelly

14. hooray hooray. went out in the rain and it paid off. went to a sample sale, bought loads of stuff and saw a 28 black clemence or togo birkin with palladium. waiting in the long line was a breeze with that view.

15. oops - make that a 30cm. hehe, good thing i don't write for vogue. :rolleyes:
    it looked like a really terrific size, i must say, for an every day bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice