hermès "wildlife" sightings

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i almost forgot, saturday, in soho - in room&board (furniture store), a 30 or 35 black birkin with silver hardware, in a grainy leather. and on the street, a "dos gonds" wallet on a belt (like a fanny pack, but of course NOT a fanny pack - it looked quite cute actually).

I love to eyeball ladies' handbags as I go up that NM Palo Alto escalator, too, shopmom! LOL One time I had the great pleasure of standing behind a very tall and chic, older lady carrying a Kelly 32 rigide in orange croc/gold HW. She was dressed in black and had a neat blonde bob. Her killer Kelly was definitely the centerpiece. I think I followed her around for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

2 of the wrap-around watches, on 2 separate women, in different places, but generally midtown manhattan. is it the cape cod watch? i'm sick, so i don't have the strength to get the right name. sorry.

OTINGOCNI said:
I love to eyeball ladies' handbags as I go up that NM Palo Alto escalator, too, shopmom! LOL One time I had the great pleasure of standing behind a very tall and chic, older lady carrying a Kelly 32 rigide in orange croc/gold HW. She was dressed in black and had a neat blonde bob. Her killer Kelly was definitely the centerpiece. I think I followed her around for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

she sounds divine!

I had THREE sightings today!!!!! Yeah, for me that's a HUGE thing.

Sighting #1:
Where: Parking lot of The Arbor Mall
What: Black Birkin 30cm with silver hardware
When: Around 7:00pm

Sighting #2:
Where: At Taiko Japanese Restaurant
What: Dark brown/Toile Garden Party bag
When: Around 7:30pm

Sighting #3:
What: I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a skinny Bolide made out of black canvas ... I've seen it at the boutique

koukanamiya said:
Sighting #3:
What: I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a skinny Bolide made out of black canvas ... I've seen it at the boutique

Kou, that must be the Heeboo bag. Nice and casual!

Status
Not open for further replies.