Hermes Tutti Frutti 2016

How easy is it to find the tutti fruitti pieces in stores? I'll be in Paris and London soon and am obsessed with the lemon coin purse...should I be able to find one in the stores, or perhaps call ahead?

I got my orange in Paris a week ago...didn't see a lemon charm on the floor but I saw a lemon clutch purse. FSH is definitely a place worth asking for a lemon.

How easy is it to find the tutti fruitti pieces in stores? I'll be in Paris and London soon and am obsessed with the lemon coin purse...should I be able to find one in the stores, or perhaps call ahead?
I've seen the lemon coin purse/charm on display at New Bond Street weeks ago. Earlier this week I saw the lemon wristlet at Royal Exchange. Good luck!

Reactions: periogirl28
Traveling in Switzerland and just dropped by the Lugano Boutique (SA quite nice and paitent). They have the Lemon shape clutch, small lemon clutch in three colors (blue paon, orange, Craie) and one strawberry coin purse (the ostrich one). I went home with the Blue Paon/Lime/Canopee baby!

My store has the blue paon one. It is extremely cute IRL.

i was offered a Ombre lizard lemon clutch last week..........didn't get it since the clutch is not that roomy and couldn't justify spending Euro5500 on a big bag charm.......
rare indeed, but not practical