Hermes Tutti Frutti 2016

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!! Anyone have any Tutti Frutti pieces they would like to share?? Dying to see actual pics especially modeling ones! Any information as to price, dimensions, etc, are also useful!

Thanks!!

2. Some pics I found online:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108738.326635.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108775.560501.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108788.850172.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108808.159809.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108817.531241.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466108827.636290.jpg

3. On a 35 Birkin. I love mine. Usually put some quarters and $20 for emergency money.... But it won't fit a credit card just FYI!

Attached Files:

4. OMG that's gorgeous xiaoxiao!! Thank you so much for the pic and letting me know what fits!! Do you know what the leather is made of?

5. So adorable!

xiaoxiao likes this.
  6. I told my SA I wanted one a month ago and she finally received them when I was out of town earlier this week. I'm gonna go pick up mine tomorrow. Getting the lemon charm / coin purse.

papertiger likes this.
  7. I was shown these a couple of months ago. The Orange is a wallet, the other is a Clutch.

Attached Files:

papertiger likes this.
  8. The coin purses/ charms. The Orange and Strawberry came home with me.

Attached Files:

theotheo, papertiger and Mooshooshoo like this.
  9. My Orange charm in action! image.jpeg image.jpeg

10. Thank you dear!

11. Thank you so much, that's my Gucci Net-A-Porter tie front blouse. Wish it was a shawl, ;))

papertiger likes this.
  12. The charms are made in Chevre, with the strawberry in Ostrich. The wallet is made of Swift, and the fruit in Chevre. :smile:

13. Good to mix brands, phew wondered if I missed a design