Hermes Taipei

If you ever visit Taipe again please do stop by Regent Gallery, I find that they have good inventory (B/K are reserved for regulars) and generally SA are friendly and welcoming... I always start few chats with the SA first...bought few items from the boutique. So next time when I go back, for sure I will visit and purchase from this location again.

Never been to sogo, Bellavita SA are more "distance" at the beginning but every time I ask for assistance they are helpful.

I was just at taipei and would like to share my experience to those interested..

Sogo store, not much interesting stock. for me. Lovely selection of evelyn with nice contrast straps. SA was cold, especially juxtaposed with Chanel SA next door.

Bellavita store, more stock. Had a beautiful red swift birkin Ghillies. drop dead gorgeous.. clearly marked display only of course.. SA was cold also. juxtaposed with Delvaux SA next door.

Neither of the stores' SA offered to show anything when asked, but rather stated that all was shown outside.

So I didnt bother to even go to regent gallery after google map trolled us and gave wrong address and directions..

BUT

Taoyuan airport t2 had great service and interesting stock (for Chinese New Years that they are celebrating) - I was able to grab quite a few things.

Their bags selection was good evelyn picotin victoria, etc. Nice cashmere and silk selection in the back, great twillys in the back. handful of dogons, and silkins.

Best of luck to those traveling in/from taiwan.

I went with some friends to the Sogo and BellaVita stores when I visited this past winter. Perhaps it was due to the holidays, there was very little inventory. Even the Twilly drawer was practically empty. The SAs were pretty friendly, but I'm not sure if it's cz my friends are local regulars. It seems hard to get B/K, as even my friends had to buy much more to be offered one. I'll have to try Regent Gallery next time.

Sorry you had bad experience at the stores. The stores in Taiwan have limited bag quota and will typically sell to locals only. Nevertheless, it is no reason to be rude or stand off-ish to customers.

Am glad that you found something at the airport store.
thank you for your kind advise. i just expect more from the famous taiwan hospitality. taoyuan was great. i believe the shipments were very similar in hong kong also. because when i stopped by pacific place and galleria for valentines, there really isnt much different stock

If you ever visit Taipe again please do stop by Regent Gallery, I find that they have good inventory (B/K are reserved for regulars) and generally SA are friendly and welcoming... I always start few chats with the SA first...bought few items from the boutique. So next time when I go back, for sure I will visit and purchase from this location again.

Never been to sogo, Bellavita SA are more "distance" at the beginning but every time I ask for assistance they are helpful.
sure, my family has moved to taipei so i should be visiting more often. i shall try to go for regent. is there any particular sa you would recommend?

I went with some friends to the Sogo and BellaVita stores when I visited this past winter. Perhaps it was due to the holidays, there was very little inventory. Even the Twilly drawer was practically empty. The SAs were pretty friendly, but I'm not sure if it's cz my friends are local regulars. It seems hard to get B/K, as even my friends had to buy much more to be offered one. I'll have to try Regent Gallery next time.
i think they are more geared towards chinese new years because different houses all mentioned that they have requested special shipments from euorpe in anticipation of chinese new years. as opposed to say, what one might expect for christmas/ winter holidays aka crazy shopping seasons