Hermes Sydney

Not necessarily, I was offered two Kellys within 4 months .
Yes i spoke to my SA today and she said its rare but in some cases it may be less than 6months especially in the less sought after sizing . But she did reassure me she had me on the waitlist since 4weeks ago for B30 and was specific for a neutral (she knows i really want to send my black B for spa but cant until i have my next B30). Only 1.5month until i reach 6month between bags anyway[emoji12]

Yes i spoke to my SA today and she said its rare but in some cases it may be less than 6months especially in the less sought after sizing . But she did reassure me she had me on the waitlist since 4weeks ago for B30 and was specific for a neutral (she knows i really want to send my black B for spa but cant until i have my next B30). Only 1.5month until i reach 6month between bags anyway[emoji12]

Yay!!! Not long to go for you! 1.5 months will fly by in no time :smile: it took 6-7 months between my B and K. :smile:

Good luck !!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Hi hi, does anyone know if H is cheaper in Singapore, Philippines, Japan and Korea compare with Australia? I'm going to the Philippines for a wedding next year, will stop by Singapore; and possible another wedding in Korea and thinking to stop by Japan. Though it's still a while, lolll, but just thought to ask and plan ahead ;) thank you all.

Hi hi, does anyone know if H is cheaper in Singapore, Philippines, Japan and Korea compare with Australia? I'm going to the Philippines for a wedding next year, will stop by Singapore; and possible another wedding in Korea and thinking to stop by Japan. Though it's still a while, lolll, but just thought to ask and plan ahead ;) thank you all.
My friend just came back from Singapore and the H wasn't cheaper. With Japan you can probably check their online prices for reference?

Japan is definitely not cheap. It would be similar to australia retail price after you claim tax back at Japan. The only good thing would be they have more stock and some japan only items.

Reactions: MsHermesAU
Japan is definitely not cheap. It would be similar to australia retail price after you claim tax back at Japan. The only good thing would be they have more stock and some japan only items.
Thank you. Yeh that's one of the reasons I'm tempted to go, I may get lucky, loll. And I know they have a lot of second hand stores too which have a great range of H goodies, I won't buy bags as they're overpriced, but other stuff is worth a look I guess [emoji4]

Thank you. Yeh that's one of the reasons I'm tempted to go, I may get lucky, loll. And I know they have a lot of second hand stores too which have a great range of H goodies, I won't buy bags as they're overpriced, but other stuff is worth a look I guess [emoji4]
Japan is def the best place for vintage designer goods. They look after designer goods and usually label their conditions very clearly.

Reactions: gnetief