Hermes switzerland

New update. I didn't take the bag. She ofered me a B 30 Clemence in Orange. But I didn't like the Orange in the Clemence leather... It breaks my heart but I want a bag that I love. And I didn't loved it. Too bad...

You're wise for not buying on impulse. Be patient, and you'll be offered something you really love. All the best!

New update. I couldn't sleep last night. I had a feeling that I made the wrong choice. I thought I should at least look at it to be sure. And I did.

My looooveeely SA came with the box. I got nervous.
She opened it and I was breath taken! I thought it would be a light orange, but no it's a nice clasic orange. Not red at all eather.

My feeling was right. Thank god I went! So; I'm going to pick it up on friday. But it's definetly mine.

My SA was amazing! She said she "fighted" for the bag.

I'm soooo happy!

Here's a picture. (I was very tired because I haven't even slept 1 minute)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1418384628.020658.jpg

Reactions: nanh
Thank you sooo much! :smile:

Because the store is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from my home. I took the first train to get there as soon as possible and the bank wasn't open then. And the bank in zurich isn't willing to give someone from the bank in chur (my town) so much money from their bank.

I meant Thursday. sorry :biggrin: I have a doctor appointment in Zurich that day. So it's practical.

Thank you sooo much! :smile:

Because the store is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from my home. I took the first train to get there as soon as possible and the bank wasn't open then. And the bank in zurich isn't willing to give someone from the bank in chur (my town) so much money from their bank.

I meant Thursday. sorry :biggrin: I have a doctor appointment in Zurich that day. So it's practical.

Gosh, you must be counting the days until it is in your hands!! :smile:
Congratulations again! So excited for you.

New update. I couldn't sleep last night. I had a feeling that I made the wrong choice. I thought I should at least look at it to be sure. And I did.

My looooveeely SA came with the box. I got nervous.
She opened it and I was breath taken! I thought it would be a light orange, but no it's a nice clasic orange. Not red at all eather.

My feeling was right. Thank god I went! So; I'm going to pick it up on friday. But it's definetly mine.

My SA was amazing! She said she "fighted" for the bag.

I'm soooo happy!

Here's a picture. (I was very tired because I haven't even slept 1 minute)

View attachment 2830239

Fantastic luck
Congrats
Good b

Great story! Congrats-it looks very good on you :smile: I was at the H store in Zurich 4 weeks ago but didn't ask for a B because I thought it is impossible to get a bag as a walk in. Just as it is here in Germany.

Great story! Congrats-it looks very good on you :smile: I was at the H store in Zurich 4 weeks ago but didn't ask for a B because I thought it is impossible to get a bag as a walk in. Just as it is here in Germany.

It is impossible, it's just because the SA realy liked me.
I think building a sort of friendship with the SA is more important than buying a lot. Save your money and be extra friendly, that's the way to go :smile:

And thank you :smile:

Yay congratulations!!! I got my first Kelly at the Geneva store as a walk-in so I understand your excitement!

Thank you! Yes, I'm very excited! Even the other SA's were excited for me because they never saw someone getting a B after just one Week.

Good for you! :smile: Do you have a Picture of it?

Reactions: nanh