Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

Just saw this on the men section online and was wondering if this was the old season or the new season. Seems very playful like the new season. I am Hoping it is new! Which means more stuff could be finding its was in now!!!

s

Per my SA, new season shoes were launched on the 15th of this month, so should be trickling in from now onwards.

Reactions: Angelian
Neat!! I wonder Why the sneaker styles are coming in the men’s version first? Anyone know what the equivalent would be for size 38 in woman? Thinking about purchasing the men’s version but not sure what my size would be.
EU sizing is the same, no gender difference. The smallest size for mens shoes in general is 39 for H. I've tried on few styles of mens shoes that way.

Love the designs on the vitesse and pegase sneakers but could never ever wear white footwear - I hope they do eventually come in other colours but I wouldn't bank on it. Quicker sneakers in general are ultra-comfortable.

Reactions: GoldFish8
These are both ladies’ version. Don’t know if the other two versions recently posted are men’s only.

View attachment 4264337 View attachment 4264338
Yesss!!! Do you think these are two different sets of shoes? (i .e. 2 red back shoes with same Pegasus on each side) or one shoe set ? (one blue back/red back two different Pegasus print) ... i know I am The odd man out but I’m hoping it’s the latter. I love Both the prints and wouldn’t know how to choose if they were separate.

Yesss!!! Do you think these are two different sets of shoes? (i .e. 2 red back shoes with same Pegasus on each side) or one shoe set ? (one blue back/red back two different Pegasus print) ... i know I am The odd man out but I’m hoping it’s the latter. I love Both the prints and wouldn’t know how to choose if they were separate.

There were posted on this site as seperate, so I would think two different sets of shoes? But not sure. Perhaps send these pics to your SA and ask? Would love to know too. Actually hoping for two sets, the blue one would be my pick.

I think it’s the same pair of shoes just different color on each shoe (I saw a photo on my SA’s screen that these two are shown as a pair, if not mistaken). Just a little like Gucci maybe [emoji14]