Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Omg ! This is exactly the scarf and CW I owned and thinking If requesting to get it plisse!!! Beautiful item and thank you so much for sharing!!!
I was so surprised to see this plissé of Esprit de la Fôret at the H boutique in Florence on a recent trip. Apparently individual boutiques can choose to offer some plissés. I had no idea. I loved this particular CW in the full 90cm but just felt that there was a bit too much yellow in one "block" of the scarf. Now with this as a plissé, the yellow is just the right amount and I get all the other wonderful colors that are in my comfort zone! Win-win I say!
View attachment 4515484

Reactions: Bova123
I was so surprised to see this plissé of Esprit de la Fôret at the H boutique in Florence on a recent trip. Apparently individual boutiques can choose to offer some plissés. I had no idea. I loved this particular CW in the full 90cm but just felt that there was a bit too much yellow in one "block" of the scarf. Now with this as a plissé, the yellow is just the right amount and I get all the other wonderful colors that are in my comfort zone! Win-win I say!
View attachment 4515484
This plissè is gorgeous and shows off the color way beautifully!:loveeyes: Great find!:flowers:

Reactions: Bova123 and crisbac
Omg ! This is exactly the scarf and CW I owned and thinking If requesting to get it plisse!!! Beautiful item and thank you so much for sharing!!!
Thank you lovebb12...it really is quite lovely as a plissé, I highly recommend having it done if possible!

This plissè is gorgeous and shows off the color way beautifully!:loveeyes: Great find!:flowers:
Thank you kindly Nerja!

Reactions: Nerja
Dear friends,
My apologies for being MIA this last week, as I’ve had a lot of stuff going on and tons on my plate. I will try to go back and catch up, if only with “likes”... I did get some good news this week, though, as these two glorious silks arrived... Sieste au Paradis giant silks in CWs 6 and 9. I wanted to choose just one and so will have to go with the one on the right, but the blue is so stunning and unique that I can’t quite persuade myself to return it yet. Ironically, just recently, some of the SS2020 silks have become available on the H website, but I don’t regret purchasing these at all... Nothing there is quite as compelling to me as these two magnificent swaths of silk. Now, I need to play with them a bit.
View attachment 4614836
Dear @Living.la.vida.fifi I believe the cw you received is 01 (which I have) not 09. I posted mine here while this is 09. ;) That said, I can understand the pull of 06 as I was drawn to it myself but found myself having to work on getting the silk to match me instead of just being a grab and go. :doh:

Dear @Living.la.vida.fifi I believe the cw you received is 01 (which I have) not 09. I posted mine here while this is 09. ;) That said, I can understand the pull of 06 as I was drawn to it myself but found myself having to work on getting the silk to match me instead of just being a grab and go. :doh:
Feeling a little sad bc my hair feel out again. Went to Hermès my SAis the best! She pulled two scarves for me to wear around head. Her picks were perfect she brightened up my whole day! I
Will post pictures of the scarves later they are resting in their little home right now

Edited: Please only post Hermes items PT

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling a little sad bc my hair feel out again. Went to Hermès my SAis the best! She pulled two scarves for me to wear around head. Her picks were perfect she brightened up my whole day! I
Will post pictures of the scarves later they are resting in their little home right now
Ok wrong pictures upload_2019-12-15_16-56-57.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-15_16-56-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-15_16-56-4.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 181
Hello!

I immediately fell in love with L'Art du Sarasa. What a unique mix of patterns. And colours.

But now I am having second thoughts: The pattern with all the straight lines, could it feel a little masculine? All the 90° angles make me wonder if it is too "straight", not as playful as I want it to be.

What I love about the design: the wild mix of patterns - in combination with the soft CW rose pâle/gris perle/mauve.

Thank you for sharing your views!