Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

katriona, Huydq948, Julide and 15 others like this.
  2. The purple and blue colorations in this are awesome! Congrats Fifi!

I like the bright tangerine coloring of this. Very springtime.

3. I completely agree! A 90 in this design would be wonderful! Let’s hope next season!!:biggrin:

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  4. Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  5. This is a real beauty......love it Fifi. So happy to read of your good health news too. Congratulations.

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  6. The colour looks very similar to my orange Samouraïs. It's not one I pull out often, I must admit.

7. I should have compared it to that one! I own it as well. The orange equateur is definitely pretty, but not enough to make me keep considering I already own three that I love.

8. Soooo beautiful dear!!! Thanks for providing us all of the inspirational ways to wear a 90! I need to wear mine soon!!!

katriona and Living.la.vida.fifi like this.
  9. It is very pretty indeed.

10. Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  11. FizzyWater, Amka, bunnycat and 3 others like this.
  12. My choice of the season is Kawa Ora in fuschia. It arrived today and I 'm super happy with it. The colours are much brighter than the images below show, the fuschia in particular is very bright but in a good way. With the white hem it gives a really fresh and crisp look and ties so well as the edges are all different. l think I will wear this one a lot across seasons, great with winter wear for a pop of colour and in summer it will go with everything - I can try some mod shots later in the week if that is helpful for anyone. There is a mosquito on the feather!! Would love to know the significance within the art.
    DSCN7797_LI.jpg DSCN7796_LI.jpg

13. You’re returning it?! But it’s gorgeous! :hrmm:
    I had not even considered the “orange” cw, but this could actually work... Hmmm...
    (Adding yet another scarf to this season’s wishlist)

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  14. I think the “critter in the corner” is a tarsier...?
    FYI - they eat butterflies :giggle:

blydia and BBC like this.