Hermes Skincare & Makeup

Just saw you had emergency surgery after I replied back to you on the lizard lipstick sleeve! Hope you are well and wish you aa quick recovery. Virtual hugs. :hugs:
Oh thx so much. I’m much better. And finally gave the Plume blush a swirl. So sad to report that I like the formula but the color is difficult to wear for me. I’ll give another color a chance, but Plume gives me fever face or bruised face. Just as a word of caution to others

So I just got one of the blushes and I am so NOT impressed with the packaging. It feels flimsy and dare I say cheap, and nothing like the substantial and luxurious lipsticks... I am not into make up, always use the same stuff, so I only get this because of the packaging. Disappointed.

But, I also got the lip enhancer, Rose d’Ete and I am very impressed. These are great. They have no shine and feel hydrating without being buttery, or sticky, or heavy in any way... I love the texture. And it is just the right amount of color. Definitely noticeable but not so pigmented that you have to be careful with application. I am more of an eye than a lips person when it comes to make up so this is perfect for me. I think I may be getting the other two colors. The packaging of course is beautiful.

Since you are bringing up Michelle Wang. I liked how the Rose d‘Ete lip enhancer looked on her. It seemed to have a bit of a coral quality, almost like a watered down version of the matte LE shade Rose Inoui from 2020. Does anyone owning the shade see this, too? If that was the case, I would add itching my collection. But maybe it’s just her natural lip color or remnants of her previously worn lip color. Thank you

I have this and I would say it is a corally neutral pink, but definitely pink. I have not tried Rose Inoui. Of course it would depend of natural lip color. A pic in natural light

247C30DA-0364-4D63-BD7E-45A443CB973F.jpeg

So I just got one of the blushes and I am so NOT impressed with the packaging. It feels flimsy and dare I say cheap, and nothing like the substantial and luxurious lipsticks... I am not into make up, always use the same stuff, so I only get this because of the packaging. Disappointed.

But, I also got the lip enhancer, Rose d’Ete and I am very impressed. These are great. They have no shine and feel hydrating without being buttery, or sticky, or heavy in any way... I love the texture. And it is just the right amount of color. Definitely noticeable but not so pigmented that you have to be careful with application. I am more of an eye than a lips person when it comes to make up so this is perfect for me. I think I may be getting the other two colors. The packaging of course is beautiful.

I have this and I would say it is a corally neutral pink, but definitely pink. I have not tried Rose Inoui. Of course it would depend of natural lip color. A pic in natural light

View attachment 5066504

Well that’s very disappointing about the blush packaging.

Today's a fun day with so many pink beauties! Sharing my recent package from h.com. I was surprised that it arrived in a pouch in an orange box similar to the size of a mini evelyne. Here's my Pretty in Pinks pics.

View attachment 5066823View attachment 5066824View attachment 5066825View attachment 5066826View attachment 5066827

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Just because I had a completely different color in my head, I wanted to post some single images of Beige Tadelakt. I was expecting it to be more orange and warmer, yet it essentially is a peachy pink. Still gorgeous, though, especially for this time of year.0133ABB9-0341-42AD-8314-6FF06C68B06D.jpegC22F3EA4-0995-4403-A22A-F4139A3837CE.jpeg
And I’ve officially given up on the Plume blush. Tried it again today with a different brush. Too much work, wrong undertone for me personally. I ordered Rose Abricot now. I would have rather tried Rose Ombré, but since they seem pretty pigmented on me, I wanted to go with another light color.

Wonder if anyone is experiencing this - I have been using my satin lipstick daily and I noticed over time after daily use the fragrance in the lipstick is getting more and more stronger to the point I feel like i taste it in my mouth the duration the lipstick is on .... is this normal bc it is becoming alittle bit too scented for my preference
I have not experienced this and have been using the satin lipsticks for over a year now. I am also sensitive to smells so that would be a deal breaker for me. Sorry this is happening to you.

I received the previously mentioned Rose Abricot (19) blush on Wednesday, but arranged a return immediately. My husband compared it to Orange Boîte in color. I wouldn’t go quite that far, but I think it would look a lot better on slightly tanned skin. I‘m expecting Rose Blush and Rose d‘Eté lip enhancer instead today. So if I‘m going to keep those, I‘ll try to post accurate pictures. Have a beautiful weekend, ladies!

Reactions: NavyRisa
Sorry, I couldn‘t edit my previous post because I exceeded the time limit.

The Rose Blush is not at all corally or warm on me, it pulls quite pink, so after trying two colors, I have to say I‘m not impressed. They don‘t apply smoothly, and both colors, Plume and Rose, though very different in the pan, look the same on me. Not at all the look I wanted to go for.
The Rose d‘Eté lip enhancer is better than expected. It definitely shows up on my semi pigmented lips and elegantly glosses over the current horrible and dry texture. It does that better than the LBR tinted balms I have in my collection. And it also feels good and non sticky on the lips, though they are not weightless. I‘m still a proper lipstick kind of girl, but that‘s not the lip enhancer‘s fault.

Last edited:
Has anyone attended one of the H online beauty sessions? I’m pretty new to H and My SA invited me to one and I have no idea what to expect haha I was about to order blushes online as my store doesn’t carry makeup but this one time only they are able to order them in after attending the session. Thank you!

Last edited:
Oh thx so much. I’m much better. And finally gave the Plume blush a swirl. So sad to report that I like the formula but the color is difficult to wear for me. I’ll give another color a chance, but Plume gives me fever face or bruised face. Just as a word of caution to others

+ 1.
I also bought the Rose Plume blush, tried it twice. It gives me the feverish look as well.
I have the Rose Pommette blush, and I like the Pommette color on my face better.

Also, I have both Rose d'Été and Rose Tan lip enhancers. They both look pretty nice with a tint color on the lips.