Hermes Skincare & Makeup

Hi, the refill of the lip balm is sold out everywhere. Does anybody know, if this is just a temporary thing?
And are the rosy lip perfector the same like the balm only with some colour?
I feel like the lip balm refill has been sold out constantly since it was released years ago! It’s been super hard to find and I personally ended up just buying another full tube instead. You can also try luxe major department stores for stock (Saks claims to have it in limited inventory). The lip enhancers are a different texture and thus not the same item, imo.

I feel like the lip balm refill has been sold out constantly since it was released years ago! It’s been super hard to find and I personally ended up just buying another full tube instead. You can also try luxe major department stores for stock (Saks claims to have it in limited inventory). The lip enhancers are a different texture and thus not the same item, imo.
Thank you! I was hoping the lip enhancers would do the trick :sad:
That's really sad.
I like the balm, but I don't want to buy the full lipstick again and again - what is the point of the refills? What are they thinking? Wow.

Reactions: acrowcounted
A dear friend excitedly told me the lip balm refills were restocked at FSH in November but I have not checked availability with my SA recently. The usual story with all things H - we never know when items will arrive, if ever.

Reactions: Sferics
That's really sad.
I like the balm, but I don't want to buy the full lipstick again and again - what is the point of the refills? What are they thinking? Wo

That's really sad.
I like the balm, but I don't want to buy the full lipstick again and again - what is the point of the refills? What are they thinking? Wow.
the lip balm is really all that? i have such a thing for lip stuff so wondering if I should give it a go!

the lip balm is really all that? i have such a thing for lip stuff so wondering if I should give it a go!
I'm not a lip palm (or even lipstick) person, but in winter when it is freezing, or there is a lot of cold wind, or the air is dry, it is my go to. For me, it is not sticky, not smudgy and not too shiny - but lasting and nurturing.

Hi peeps, does my spend on Hermes makeup/beauty contribute to my spend in getting birkin/kelly/constance? I wasn't sure if SAs make much commission off it. I usually shop in Hermes stores in Australia, if it makes any difference. Thanks!

Reactions: Crapples
Good morning. I’ve been searching high and low for the Rose Zinzolin and Rose Mexique lip colors. Has H discontinued some colors from the permanent collection? Hope you ladies all have had a good start into the new year!

Yes, if Rose Zinzolin is color #50, it has been discontinued. I don’t know about Rose Mexique.
Yes, Rose Zinzolin is indeed 50. Resharing image that I'd share earlier in this thread.

screenshot_20200207-172515_instagram-jpg.4659662