Hermes Skincare & Makeup

@kmat, will share some of my opinions on the H line of skincare that I have used
Did not like the nail polish nor the nail oil.. The polish for me did not wear well & the nail
oil although lovely did not do anything special & found better products that work well as I have dry nails.
The lip oils are my favorite particularly Rose Kola & several lipstick shades
Have not tried the blush or eyeshadow but likely you will find some reviews
Enjoy the H world of Beaute as I'm sure something will catch your eye
Thanks for the lip oil rec. I don’t wear lipstick and much prefer lip oil. I will try one. 😃

Thanks for the lip oil rec. I don’t wear lipstick and much prefer lip oil. I will try one. 😃
I love their lip oil. And a good friend of mine who is super VIP at her store loves it too!

I actually also like the blush and the highlighter. I think it’s called the H trio iridescent mineral powder. I have Rose Atacama. Whenever I use it, I always get compliments that my skin looks like it’s glowing. (Well it could also be the lasers haha) I use the H small precision brush to apply the highlighter right under my eyes at the top of my cheekbones and it works great.

I also find the nail polish to last longer than expected. But I do use the base coat and the top coat with it, based on another friend’s suggestion. Actually I usually use it on my daughters since I normally do the gel manicures at the salon (LED not UV). So it even lasts long on their super active little playground digging in the dirt hands haha.

I have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes but this I have to admit is not my favorite. Right now my favorite eyeshadow palette is a Tom Ford one.

Anyways I always have fun shopping beauty and it’s not a huge loss if it doesn’t work out.

Anyone tried the fancy eyelash curler yet??

I love their lip oil. And a good friend of mine who is super VIP at her store loves it too!

I actually also like the blush and the highlighter. I think it’s called the H trio iridescent mineral powder. I have Rose Atacama. Whenever I use it, I always get compliments that my skin looks like it’s glowing. (Well it could also be the lasers haha) I use the H small precision brush to apply the highlighter right under my eyes at the top of my cheekbones and it works great.

I also find the nail polish to last longer than expected. But I do use the base coat and the top coat with it, based on another friend’s suggestion. Actually I usually use it on my daughters since I normally do the gel manicures at the salon (LED not UV). So it even lasts long on their super active little playground digging in the dirt hands haha.

I have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes but this I have to admit is not my favorite. Right now my favorite eyeshadow palette is a Tom Ford one.

Anyways I always have fun shopping beauty and it’s not a huge loss if it doesn’t work out.

Anyone tried the fancy eyelash curler yet??
I like the non-tinted lip balm but hate the tinted ones, which are drying on me. I like the nail polish and agree it is quite long lasting. I don't love the eye shadow formulations, but then it takes a lot to dislodge me from my favourite Serge Lutens palettes lol

Hi Everyone! I have yet to venture into the world of Hermes make up. I'd like to purchase some lipsticks or lipglosses that would be a good color for all skin tones as I'm giving them as gifts. Anyone have any recommendations? TIA!

Hi Everyone! I have yet to venture into the world of Hermes make up. I'd like to purchase some lipsticks or lipglosses that would be a good color for all skin tones as I'm giving them as gifts. Anyone have any recommendations? TIA!
I think either the lip enhancer makes a great gift as the colours are very sheer and once you're done, you can reuse the case and purchase a refill.

The lip oils are a great gift too - for both I would recommend a more neutral colour like the ones below or get a colour that you see the person who you are gifting wears often.

I have both and would be equally happy with either if I received them as gifts 🤗

1714011849870.png

1714011866822.png

I think either the lip enhancer makes a great gift as the colours are very sheer and once you're done, you can reuse the case and purchase a refill.

The lip oils are a great gift too - for both I would recommend a more neutral colour like the ones below or get a colour that you see the person who you are gifting wears often.

I have both and would be equally happy with either if I received them as gifts 🤗

View attachment 5990081

View attachment 5990082
Thank you! So helpful!

Reactions: china_doll

View attachment 5990081

View attachment 5990082
I second this.
I love both of them too.

Reactions: hbr and china_doll