Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
and also, do people here know if SA can help to order or bringing things from overseas' web stores? Because wanted to get a Oran in size 34 but was told by an SA in MBS that locally they will not bring in size34 stuffs except for those common colours, black, brown, white. other colours they hardly bring them in size 34. Because if I am getting in online, it will also not be included in the pre-spend as well.

Hi, I sent a text to my SA and this time there's only one tick. Didn't happen before! 😕 has anyone had same issue before? I'm not sure what happened..
was told that they actually have another phone (other than their personal phone) just to entertain customers. So when they are on leave, the phone will be kept at store, closed and all. So single tick is fine! :smile:

Reactions: Monicalee852
Yeap trying to read some backlog on all the posts here in this thread. It have been very insightful and very inspiring to see people having to wait and get so much stuffs to just get a QB bag. Just want to know the numbers that we have to pre-spend and from what I read, the numbers sometimes also dependent on the bag value?

I don’t want to support bag flipping, but honestly, unless you really like non-bag merchandise from Hermès, it will cost less to buy a bag from a reseller especially if you only want a QB or two. I see new K25/B25s going for around 30k on big local resellers’ instagram accounts nowadays, which is less than prespend+retail cost of the bag. If you are ok with pre-loved, the prices are even lower. Though of course there may still be authenticity concerns even if you get the bag authenticated. If you like non-bag merchandise and also want non-QBs in popular specs, then it makes sense to build an in-store profile.

And no, SAs cannot transfer items from overseas webstores. Even transferring from SG’s online store may not be possible.

I don’t want to support bag flipping, but honestly, unless you really like non-bag merchandise from Hermès, it will cost less to buy a bag from a reseller especially if you only want a QB or two. I see new K25/B25s going for around 30k on big local resellers’ instagram accounts nowadays, which is less than prespend+retail cost of the bag. If you are ok with pre-loved, the prices are even lower. Though of course there may still be authenticity concerns even if you get the bag authenticated. If you like non-bag merchandise and also want non-QBs in popular specs, then it makes sense to build an in-store profile.

And no, SAs cannot transfer items from overseas webstores. Even transferring from SG’s online store may not be possible.
Definitely I am against all this reselling business as well. I also do not want to purchase the items just for the sake of hitting the pre-spend quota (but I know most of us need to, to be able to get a QB item.) Sometimes it's also the joy for the journey in trying to get one. I also join quite a few Hermes groups and seeing people selling a whole bunch of items/goods in one go, probably just items they have been spending to accumulate their pre-spending. I mean it's what made Hermes Hermes and this is probably that strategy as well. I have been learning a lot from this group and also learning a lot of stuffs that I might not know by asking the SA there in the store :smile:

Definitely I am against all this reselling business as well. I also do not want to purchase the items just for the sake of hitting the pre-spend quota (but I know most of us need to, to be able to get a QB item.) Sometimes it's also the joy for the journey in trying to get one. I also join quite a few Hermes groups and seeing people selling a whole bunch of items/goods in one go, probably just items they have been spending to accumulate their pre-spending. I mean it's what made Hermes Hermes and this is probably that strategy as well. I have been learning a lot from this group and also learning a lot of stuffs that I might not know by asking the SA there in the store :smile:
Honestly I would think without doing alot of prespend, you would be better off going to Paris for holiday and try your luck there.
Prespend in sg stores has risen gradually so there may be no end in sight if you can’t spend enough in time. Moreover you would still need to wait after hitting pre spend.

Reactions: mochiblure
Around 24k-ish i cant recall, but i did purchase a little bit while waiting for my QB as well!
Congrats on your QB! did you take any other bag while you were waiting or just hit the pre spend and then wait for QB? My SA just asked me about my wishlist but she also offered me a c18 at the same time. I know in previous posts, there has been some discussion about c18 eating into pre spend.. so I am debating now. I don't mind spending some more but don't want to delay/extend my waiting time.

I think that you should like the stuff you buy. I personally have not resold anything that I've purchased since I started shopping at Hermes. I choose stuff I like and haven't gotten anything just for the sake of accumulating. I think if you are just after a QB and not that interested in buying other things, then a reliable reseller would be the way to go! no wait and you get the specs you want. for your reference, I didn't have to approach the SA, she asked me after I spent around 23k. And based on the threads, I think only the B/K/C have any level of pre spend? the wait is the worst part.. haha, I am hearing it's now 1-1.5 years depending on the specs you request. longer for classic/neutral colors. Good luck!

Reactions: lovejoysunshine
Congrats on your QB! did you take any other bag while you were waiting or just hit the pre spend and then wait for QB? My SA just asked me about my wishlist but she also offered me a c18 at the same time. I know in previous posts, there has been some discussion about c18 eating into pre spend.. so I am debating now. I don't mind spending some more but don't want to delay/extend my waiting time.
Hi which store do you shop at? Did you ask for the C18 or she just randomly offered it to you?

Hi which store do you shop at? Did you ask for the C18 or she just randomly offered it to you?
LT. was discussing my wishlist when she asked. I had not previously mentioned. I recall reading in this forum that c18 does require. some pre spend but then someone did post that her whole pre spend might be reset after accepting the offer. if that is the case I am not keen to accept as I prefer to just wait for QB.

I didn’t take any bag while waiting! I did ask for C18 but my SA just told me to wait for my QB first