Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
It’s quite fun to choose what you like and customize straps and face. The choices last year were not as many as l expected though. For me it was nice to commemorate a significant event by engraving the date behind the watch. I also got 2 very different straps (barenia double tour and croc) so it was like getting 2 watches for the price of 1. In terms of worth it, do you mean prepsend haha.. yes it counts as prespend.
My sa said the watch customisation is happening in may to june
Eta: price is almost the same as normal, extra diamond/gold etc extra $
nice, thank you for sharing your experience! I'm actually considering it but my sa said he'll need to write a proposal for me to be a part of the watch customization event so I gotta let him know earlier. Might wait for the next cycle to do it!

Hi all - I will be in Singapore later this year for a full day on a layover and thought it would be fun to visit an Hermes while I’m there. I saw there are a few locations, including the airport, and was wondering if anyone had advice on which one(s) to visit? I’m not looking for a QB or any bag really, I’d just like to browse, but I am interested in bag displays. I haven’t been able to see a K35 in person in Dallas yet. Should I prioritize one location? Do any or all require appointments in advance? Thanks!

Hi all - I will be in Singapore later this year for a full day on a layover and thought it would be fun to visit an Hermes while I’m there. I saw there are a few locations, including the airport, and was wondering if anyone had advice on which one(s) to visit? I’m not looking for a QB or any bag really, I’d just like to browse, but I am interested in bag displays. I haven’t been able to see a K35 in person in Dallas yet. Should I prioritize one location? Do any or all require appointments in advance? Thanks!
If it’s just a one day layover l would try the Hermes at Marina Bay Sands. Many more attractions and interesting landmarks nearby (eg Merlion, gardens by the bay, rooftop restaurant at MBS) that you can visit if you have extra time. Also all the other luxury stores are under one roof there. The other 2 Hermeses are at Orchard road, which is quite a boring location imo. Airport stores are small, you can visit while waiting for your next flight.
No appointment is required but there may be a queue to enter the boutique

• Love
Reactions: MacawGuy
If it’s just a one day layover l would try the Hermes at Marina Bay Sands. Many more attractions and interesting landmarks nearby (eg Merlion, gardens by the bay, rooftop restaurant at MBS) that you can visit if you have extra time. Also all the other luxury stores are under one roof there. The other 2 Hermeses are at Orchard road, which is quite a boring location imo. Airport stores are small, you can visit while waiting for your next flight.
No appointment is required but there may be a queue to enter the boutique
Thanks so much! I was lucky enough to spend 3 days a few years ago and got to see some of the sights. This year my goal is to finally eat at a hawker center and now possibly visit Hermes if the husband agrees. MBS looked pretty amazing - we had friends stay there but the rest of us were down by Clark Quay.

Thanks so much! I was lucky enough to spend 3 days a few years ago and got to see some of the sights. This year my goal is to finally eat at a hawker center and now possibly visit Hermes if the husband agrees. MBS looked pretty amazing - we had friends stay there but the rest of us were down by Clark Quay.
I would do the hermes at liat because its the flagship and have the horseman statue (iirc there is only 3 in the world, paris, ginza and singapore?) on the building itself. You wont get to see k35 much in asia because everyone is asking for the small size but my fave reseller which is helm by flo (i dont think i can post the name here but you can search with the keyword) is just across the road. You can check your k35 there. And maxwell (tian tian chicken rice if you want the touristy food) and zion hawker center is nearby!

• Thanks
I would do the hermes at liat because its the flagship and have the horseman statue (iirc there is only 3 in the world, paris, ginza and singapore?) on the building itself. You wont get to see k35 much in asia because everyone is asking for the small size but my fave reseller which is helm by flo (i dont think i can post the name here but you can search with the keyword) is just across the road. You can check your k35 there. And maxwell (tian tian chicken rice if you want the touristy food) and zion hawker center is nearby!
Amazing! Thanks so much!

+1 for maxwell foodcourt
Another under the radar but excellent foodcourt is the Old Airport Road Foodcourt, but they will be closed soon till sept 2024. Sg is very small, hope you will have lotsa fun!

• Love
Was visiting in Singapore for couple days and decided to stop by Liat Towers since I was around the area. Not looking for a QB, walked in and was browsing, SA walked over asked if I needed help. Asked to see couple silver jewelry and also asked if they had the new Neo Evelyne. SA said that they have not received that but they have regular Evelyne 29 available in Gold and Etoupe. I told her i was not interested and asked if they have anything else. She showed me a mini Roulis in Etoupe and also mini Jypsiere in a re-released color. Declined due to the color of Jypsiere. Asked SA if she can let me know when they get other color and leather combo, she made note on my profile. Also requested for mini Bolide.