Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hi everyone! I just started my Hermes’ journey and have spent about 12k so far. I know the prespend is about 20-25k and I have an item that I wanna buy which will help me to reach that amount. I want to ask you gurus how do I approach the topic of wish list with my SA?

Hi everyone! I just started my Hermes’ journey and have spent about 12k so far. I know the prespend is about 20-25k and I have an item that I wanna buy which will help me to reach that amount. I want to ask you gurus how do I approach the topic of wish list with my SA?
I would advise you buy that item, enjoy it and then wait a beat (literally like a fortnight to 2 months). A good SA would regularly review customer profiles with their SM, inform you when you have reached a certain level and ask for your wish.

I just got my first QB after a year! For me, i didn't went straight asking for a QB, my SA prompted me saying that i can stop buying and asked me for my wishlist the very same day!

Hello! I am a husband of a wife who is very into Hermes since awhile back haha. I am trying to get her bags to surprise her but will want to know actually how much do you all usually spend before you all are being offered a bag too.

Hello! I am a husband of a wife who is very into Hermes since awhile back haha. I am trying to get her bags to surprise her but will want to know actually how much do you all usually spend before you all are being offered a bag too.
Tell the truth, are you spying on how much your wife is spending at Hermes? 🤣🤣🤣
Jokes aside, what bag are you looking for? If Birkin/kelly l think it’s about 22k now

Tell the truth, are you spying on how much your wife is spending at Hermes? 🤣🤣🤣
Jokes aside, what bag are you looking for? If Birkin/kelly l think it’s about 22k now
haha not really. she did not really spend that much on any items to qualify for a QB. she have been always looking and following Hermes resellers profiles and telling me how much she love those bags and all. I mean we are not from a wealthy background but getting a bag for her in retail price seems more possible than getting it from resellers. So really want to know how much it cost or how do I need to prespend before the SA will offer a QB for me. I am just doing my job as a husband to hope at least I can give her a gift that she really love or wants too haha.

Actually my wife start off her journey for Hermes by spending some bracelet and rings. But she was told that all this purchases will not be accumulated into any prespend. And truth to be told, we were told that there were no such thing as pre-spend when we ask the SA on how do we qualify for bags. We were told that we can only come to the shop to ask for what bags are available and there is no such thing as a waiting list or we need to spend a certain amount to get a bag. So upon hearing this, my wife kind of give up on waiting for a Hermes bag and believing that she will be able to purchase a bag in retail price too.

However, we both knew that there were some pre-spending involve before we will be offered a bag but they did not make it that upfront and understand this while thing is a backend thing as well.

haha not really. she did not really spend that much on any items to qualify for a QB. she have been always looking and following Hermes resellers profiles and telling me how much she love those bags and all. I mean we are not from a wealthy background but getting a bag for her in retail price seems more possible than getting it from resellers. So really want to know how much it cost or how do I need to prespend before the SA will offer a QB for me. I am just doing my job as a husband to hope at least I can give her a gift that she really love or wants too haha.

Actually my wife start off her journey for Hermes by spending some bracelet and rings. But she was told that all this purchases will not be accumulated into any prespend. And truth to be told, we were told that there were no such thing as pre-spend when we ask the SA on how do we qualify for bags. We were told that we can only come to the shop to ask for what bags are available and there is no such thing as a waiting list or we need to spend a certain amount to get a bag. So upon hearing this, my wife kind of give up on waiting for a Hermes bag and believing that she will be able to purchase a bag in retail price too.

However, we both knew that there were some pre-spending involve before we will be offered a bag but they did not make it that upfront and understand this while thing is a backend thing as well.
Reading this thread will give you a very good idea on how to go about this prespend thingy. I think most SAs are hesitant to talk about prespend on the first visit. But in singapore stores at least this is an open secret and the numbers are quite transparent, although it may vary a little from person to person

Yeap trying to read some backlog on all the posts here in this thread. It have been very insightful and very inspiring to see people having to wait and get so much stuffs to just get a QB bag. Just want to know the numbers that we have to pre-spend and from what I read, the numbers sometimes also dependent on the bag value?