Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
hello can i ask if spend at the store at the airport counts towards profile building ? i understand spend at overseas stores won’t count because they cannot access the purchase history right ?

what realistically would be a good store to try to start in singapore ? i would prefer MBS but i wonder if it just gets too much tourists there ?

from reading this thread, it sounds like i have to buy items and wait 3 months minimum before i can even ask to get on a bag list ? so it’s pretty much bad sense to walk in say i would like to get on a bag list please and then in the meantime buy a bunch of stuff ?

also, if you are based in singapore, would you only shop with the SG store or would you double up and try to also build a parallel profile at a store overseas ?

thank you

Spend at any of the airport stores worldwide (I guess you mean Changi here) will not be reflected in SG profiles or any country purchase history. (They might be able to see Duty Free purchases in some stores in other countries, but it would not really count either. I can think of Qatar possibly France, as examples.)

Purchase history in SG tends to be significant only in that one store.
I know that there is access to worldwide purchase history if they so wish, at a higher level and definitely at FSH, concerning mostly QBs.
I would personally advise starting your relationship the store where you find the SA with the best fit for you. With Hermes, a good SA is really quite crucial.
I agree and do not think telling a new SA right away you want bags is the way to go, but it can vary for different people.
With the current situation, trying to start multiple profiles in different countries is going to be tough simply because the time + effort is so much more than before. I think Hermes Corporate in general is encouraging clients to shop at their nearest home store and concentrate on that one account.
I do have to say that I didn't follow much of this but that was because I was very blur when I started shopping H years ago. Much has changed since then as has been shared by those who have much longer experience with Hermes than I do.
Good luck!

Spend at any of the airport stores worldwide (I guess you mean Changi here) will not be reflected in SG profiles or any country purchase history. (They might be able to see Duty Free purchases in some stores in other countries, but it would not really count either. I can think of Qatar possibly France, as examples.)

Purchase history in SG tends to be significant only in that one store.
I know that there is access to worldwide purchase history if they so wish, at a higher level and definitely at FSH, concerning mostly QBs.
I would personally advise starting your relationship the store where you find the SA with the best fit for you. With Hermes, a good SA is really quite crucial.
I agree and do not think telling a new SA right away you want bags is the way to go, but it can vary for different people.
With the current situation, trying to start multiple profiles in different countries is going to be tough simply because the time + effort is so much more than before. I think Hermes Corporate in general is encouraging clients to shop at their nearest home store and concentrate on that one account.
I do have to say that I didn't follow much of this but that was because I was very blur when I started shopping H years ago. Much has changed since then as has been shared by those who have much longer experience with Hermes than I do.
Good luck!
thank you this has been helpful !!

Reactions: periogirl28
To everyone who responded (I thought the multi-quote was enabled), I was always a little concerned about the possibility of my wish list not being submitted but I thought since she had asked me about the specs via WA it would be ok. When I went down the other day and was being served I thought to just check in on whether it had been submitted; that’s when my suspicion came true.

I’m not technically in a rush, I just would have preferred that it had at least been submitted and I wait it out like everyone else. I don’t think I will ask my previous SA about it any further, it just feels like whatever I’d be told won’t be trusted fully anyway so why bother.

Hi everyone,
I have a SA in taka currently (changed from a senior one who was lacking in response) . The new one is responsive but I am not comfortable in the vibes during our interactions, I do not foresee myself wanting to spend more with her.
I have spent with both SA before, and I am thinking to visit Liat Towers.

May I know if my spending record with the Taka outlet will be considered if I establish a relationship with Liat Tower SA? Do they review my profile of spending no matter which outlet I spent?

Thanks in advance!
Nope. They don’t contribute to one another. What it does do is affect whether you can buy a bag since the cooling off period will apply across all boutiques.

To everyone who responded (I thought the multi-quote was enabled), I was always a little concerned about the possibility of my wish list not being submitted but I thought since she had asked me about the specs via WA it would be ok. When I went down the other day and was being served I thought to just check in on whether it had been submitted; that’s when my suspicion came true.

I’m not technically in a rush, I just would have preferred that it had at least been submitted and I wait it out like everyone else. I don’t think I will ask my previous SA about it any further, it just feels like whatever I’d be told won’t be trusted fully anyway so why bother.
So sorry to hear that, the current SA will help you get ur QB asap right?

May i know which store? And how we know if the wishlist has been submitted? My SA also asked me thru WA, your sharing make me wondering also if my wishlist went thru or not..

So sorry to hear that, the current SA will help you get ur QB asap right?

May i know which store? And how we know if the wishlist has been submitted? My SA also asked me thru WA, your sharing make me wondering also if my wishlist went thru or not..
I’m not sure if it will be faster, I think as long as it’s before the next price hike I’m ok.

I’d rather not say which store, no offence. I just openly asked the SA if she was able to check if it was submitted and that’s all I wanted to know. The SA checked the system from the phone in front of me, asked for my details and pulled my records. But just for reference, I was purchasing a few small ticket items and had been talking with her for more than 30mins before I asked.

It’s not what a lot of folks here would recommend doing but I just wanted to know since it’d been nearly half a year.