Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
From what I understand, QBs in box are push offers that cannot be ordered at podium, so whether an available one shows up within a reasonable timeframe or you wait forever is a matter of luck. Whether it can be offered as a first QB may also depend on your boutique and SA. No harm discussing with your SA if you really love it, emphasise that you are aware and ok with it costing more than other non-exotic leathers and how easily it scratches. SAs may hesitate to offer it if they are not sure how a client would react to the scratches. I’ve never asked or been offered a box QB but have turned down a box Constance as it won’t work for me (pets at home), had a nice discussion with my SA on the leather.
thank you very much for the info! :smile:

Hi guys, I just got a brand new ML and noticed that there is a light scratch on the inner part of the strap, with the leather peeling off a little. Not sure if it came like this or I accidentally scratched it :/ haven’t used it yet though.

Just wondering if you guys know whether this can be fixed at the Hermes’ spa? Do you usually need to pay for the spa? Not intending to bring it down now though, since it’s still new, probably next time when there’s more wear on the bag.

Currently I don’t have a profile in SG so I don’t have a SA to check with too :/

Thanks!!

Hi, I think we would be in a better position to help with pictures if you don't mind it. If it was sold like this I would actually try to return it to the store, esp if it is brand new and you haven't used it. Could it have been caused during removal of the plastic on the strap? I am sorry to hear you do not have a regular SA to help advocate for you though. It makes a big difference. If that's not possible I would actually consider sending it in ASAP at any store for an assessment for repair. In these circumstances there would very likely be a charge. Hope this helps.

Hi, I think we would be in a better position to help with pictures if you don't mind it. If it was sold like this I would actually try to return it to the store, esp if it is brand new and you haven't used it. Could it have been caused during removal of the plastic on the strap? I am sorry to hear you do not have a regular SA to help advocate for you though. It makes a big difference. If that's not possible I would actually consider sending it in ASAP at any store for an assessment for repair. In these circumstances there would very likely be a charge. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply!! Attaching a photo here. Dont think I can return it since I have removed the plastic and tags etc. I know the bag won’t be in pristine condition anymore after I start using it, but just wanted to find out if such issues can be resolved in future when I have more wear on the bag haha.

Attachments

• IMG_5200.jpeg
    IMG_5200.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for the reply!! Attaching a photo here. Dont think I can return it since I have removed the plastic and tags etc. I know the bag won’t be in pristine condition anymore after I start using it, but just wanted to find out if such issues can be resolved in future when I have more wear on the bag haha.
I honestly think that's really, really minor. Just wear and enjoy the bag, it's not really something SAV (after sales) would want to repair I don't think. Congrats, use and enjoy your ML!

I would like to ask a question here if I may. Has anyone here done a K25 SO recently at Taka? Would you be willing to share the specs and wait time, I am very curious as to how long it generally takes and the procedure at this store. Private message is ok too. Thank you kindly. :smile:

Reactions: skinnyepicurean