Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello, does anyone know if its possible or likely to get a Lindy 34 as a walk in with no prior spending? Any neutral colour is fine. If so, which store is most likely to offer? Thank you!!

You’ll probably just have to try your luck at the different stores. L34 is not a popular size, some ladies already feel L26 is too big so you might get lucky, but because it’s not popular the stores also order very few, if any L34s so there might be no stock at all.

Hello, does anyone know if its possible or likely to get a Lindy 34 as a walk in with no prior spending? Any neutral colour is fine. If so, which store is most likely to offer? Thank you!!
Hi @Deeky,

In relation to your question, I second @lovejoysunshine’s answer.

Also heard from my SA that the boutiques don’t carry that many Lindys now because of the low shipment, so sometimes even the bigger sizes are hard to come by, not because your pre-spend is insufficient but because there’s simply a significantly lower demand/stock for these sizes.

That being said, I’d still think it’s worth a shot enquiring with in the different boutiques!

Wishing you luck! Keep us updated!

Thanks for the replies! I might popup these few days but on the few occasions I've visited in the past, they never seen to have any bags to offer at all :sad: I think I was only ever offered a men's messenger and Victoria (both in canvas) :sad:

Hi! Does anyone have experience with a Time Your Way SO watch? Are we able to do it anytime of the year? How long do we have wait for us to get the order? Do we put deposit or 100% when we order it? Thank you so much!
If I am not wrong, the time period where it is available depends from store to store. If you are interested, you should ask your SA to inform you once it is available.

When you place your order, you will be provided with an estimated collection date, but your SA will usually tell you that the collection date may be delayed. In my case, I placed an order in early June 2023 and was told that it would arrive in October 2023. I had only received it in March 2024.

Last year, I was given the option of putting a 50% deposit or paying it in full at the time of order.

Have fun!

Reactions: Monicalee852
hi all, can anyone share how long did you have to wait or waiting for your QB for 2023 2024? ive been waiting for 6 months, i know it's a short wait, but zz i'm getting impatient :sad: please slap some sense into me.
I’ve been waiting 11 months. Had 2 offers of specs close to what I wanted but not exactly what I wanted (i.e PHW instead of GHW) but am holding out for what I really love!