Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello dear ladies, I’ve decided to start my H journey finally ☺️. Just wondering which boutique is better for me? I know Taka has that rebate, but do u think there are better availability in Liat towers which is quieter?

Hi all, I just started my H journey and have been purchasing pretty frequently. I understand that B/K/C are quota bags and hence would require pre-spend and most mini bags are very popular like mini e/ picotin 18 etc. My SA has been responsive for non-bag items but whenever I ask her for bags, she would say no stock and ends there. idk will I be able to get any bag at this rate:facepalm:

Hi all, I just started my H journey and have been purchasing pretty frequently. I understand that B/K/C are quota bags and hence would require pre-spend and most mini bags are very popular like mini e/ picotin 18 etc. My SA has been responsive for non-bag items but whenever I ask her for bags, she would say no stock and ends there. idk will I be able to get any bag at this rate:facepalm:

Once you buy enough, u will be added to a q.

You can request for your SA to add the item you want into your "wishlist". They can help you queue for it.

It’s not that easy to ask SA to get a non quota bag anymore. Because of resellers and high demand of some bags, there is now restrictions. It seems that if you already purchased a bag, you cannot purchase the same bag in another colour (within x time frame).

For newbies, if you are intending to get popular bags in popular colours, you probably have to wait a longer time. And also depends if the SA is willing to put into waitlist for you.

It’s not that easy to ask SA to get a non quota bag anymore. Because of resellers and high demand of some bags, there is now restrictions. It seems that if you already purchased a bag, you cannot purchase the same bag in another colour (within x time frame).

For newbies, if you are intending to get popular bags in popular colours, you probably have to wait a longer time. And also depends if the SA is willing to put into waitlist for you.
Oh dear! It gets harder and harder. Is the 2 quota bags per year still valid?