Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello my fellow SG H lovers, I recently got my first kelly in togo direct from the local boutique but after I got home, I noticed some fine cracks on the leather. I have sent the same pics to my SA but she said can’t really tell from the pics so I’ll be meeting her next wk with the bag.

I would like to ask if anyone else had the same issue with a brand new bag in Togo? Would appreciate if someone can chime in how would hermes handle this if it’s deemed “defective”? TIA!

View attachment 4851874

View attachment 4851875

I have the same “cracking” on my Epsom B30 bag when I first got it, and at the same areas too. It’s similar to yours actually. I was told that some bags do have that and it is not really a defect. Perhaps, can hear others’ views as well.

Hope u can keep us updated on what the store tells you (:

Reactions: wearehappyyo
I'm a newbie to this forum and have been reading the posts here from the past weeks. Love the vibes here!:smile:
Finally got my first leather Hermes after owning two other canvas H models!

Wanted to join in the conversation by first sharing my joy in getting my L30 (in Canopee GHW)!
I love how versatile this bag is and how I can use it as an everyday bag as it goes well in whatever outfits I'm in; be it yoga attire or tee shirts and shorts in sunny SG! :smile:

Also bought a couple of protections for my new "baby" which I totally love! -
1. Matching Twilly from H store-Liat Tower. I wanted to comment how friendly the SA was as she went on an extra mile to slowly help me find a matching Twilly for my bag!
2. Bag Pillow from BAQ (https://www.facebook.com/baqbaginbag)
3. Bag Liner called "Lindy Smile" which will not collapse when the Lindy folds into dumpling shape; also from BAQbaginbag
4. Silicon protector for base studs (got it from Carousell)

Looking forward to more posts here and wishing everyone a great week ahead. :smile:

Lindy 1.jpg

Lindy 2.jpg

Hi everyone! I’m pretty new to Hermes to really appreciate all the helpful advice on this forum... I’m looking to start building my profile and it seems like Liat / Taka is more popular than MBS. Any reasons why? Thanks in advance!

I'm a newbie to this forum and have been reading the posts here from the past weeks. Love the vibes here!:smile:

Wanted to join in the conversation by first sharing my joy in getting my L30 (in Canopee GHW)!
I love how versatile this bag is and how I can use it as an everyday bag as it goes well in whatever outfits I'm in; be it yoga attire or tee shirts and shorts in sunny SG! :smile:

1. Matching Twilly from H store-Liat Tower. I wanted to comment how friendly the SA was as she went on an extra mile to slowly help me find a matching Twilly for my bag!
3. Bag Liner called "Lindy Smile" which will not collapse when the Lindy folds into dumpling shape; also from BAQbaginbag

Looking forward to more posts here and wishing everyone a great week ahead. :smile:

View attachment 4861478

View attachment 4861479
Congrats! (: beautiful color!

Reactions: Dr_JL
Hi everyone! I’m pretty new to Hermes to really appreciate all the helpful advice on this forum... I’m looking to start building my profile and it seems like Liat / Taka is more popular than MBS. Any reasons why? Thanks in advance!

For me I based it on accessibility.
- Liat is nearer to home and I'm pretty much in Orchard at least 2 times a week.
- Saw a lot of good comments for Taka but I saw Q to enter the store a few times I passed by and didn't want the hassle to wait.
- For MBS, I personally feel that parking may be an issue (for me) and we don't really go to MBS.

I think all the stores have nice SAs though. :smile:

Reactions: obsessedwhermes

View attachment 4861478

View attachment 4861479
Congrats! This is such a versatile colour and size 30 is a good size for everyday use

Reactions: Dr_JL
A cessi
accessibility is one. Another could be finding the right SA whom you have a good rapport with. Inventory could be another as each store will carry slight different items. At Taka, you get 6% rebate with the Taka card and this could be another reason some people shop at Taka.