Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Hi. I am new to hermes. I am wondering if it is possible to walk in to sg boutique to get bolide 27. In the website only the bigger size is available. appreciate any info. Tk u very much.
Hi the stores have size 27 on display from time to time. You can definitely walk in to buy. But I’ve only seen swift bolide27 on display, not epsom. I’m guessing epsom are kept by Sas for their regular clients.

can I ask you opinions on black vs etoupe for a b25? I was initially thinking black for b25(can use for both day and night) and etoupe for a b30 (as black is too formal/heavy for a b30). But now I have the opportunity to get an etoupe b25, can’t decide what to do. Thanks so much in advance.

can I ask you opinions on black vs etoupe for a b25? I was initially thinking black for b25(can use for both day and night) and etoupe for a b30 (as black is too formal/heavy for a b30). But now I have the opportunity to get an etoupe b25, can’t decide what to do. Thanks so much in advance.
Wow that’s such a tough decision! Both are absolutely gorgeous! It’s also on my list! Did you ask your SA how long you have to wait for a black b25?

Hi! Does anyone know if airport stores are open and have insights into their stock levels? I heard with the A380 meal experience, you can shop at departure area too. Correct me if I misunderstood. Thanks! ^_^