Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
There was only one twilly at MBS. I came back to Orchard and found quite a good stock on the twillies, all of the stores, and they all carried some numbers in pairs. I finally chose a pair from Taka for my new Lindy and I am happy as a puppy. The handles feel much better, can't say any better about the humidity in Singapore the leather handles felt sticky without the twillies. (and I don't have sweaty hands) Now the handles feel smoother, the shoulder strap slides better, and Lindy looks happier as the proud owner:giggles:

does anyone know if there's any cdc ring in any of the stores? and the retail price of it. thanks!:smile:

Are you referring to the all silver CDC ring? Liat Towers has several - you have to ask for them as they're not on display.
I think it retails for under 1k but I can't be sure of the exact amount. Best to call up and ask. ;)