Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Hello SG community - I was wondering if anyone could provide some perspective on the Special Order (SO) process here.

Are there any “spend thresholds” or “tenure” that come into play? Do you just wait it out to be offered, or do you let your SA know you’d be interested in a bag ala carte order?

If it’s a sensitive topic, I apologize in advance. No one I know personally has had an SO experience so I thought of checking in here before attempting to broach the topic with my SA. (I’m very shy :-s)

Hello everyone, first time poster here. Been a silent reader for awhile, but really inspired by all the sharings from this page.

Am new to H, and started a mth ago. Been enjoying the journey slowly, and really blessed to have a kind and friendly SA who gave me his contact the last time I popped over. I'm neither a big nor frequent spender, but was just wondering if the KTG is hard to get? Also, would getting a KTG count towards one's prespend?

TIA!

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am overseas now and saw a GP in canvas with brown leather. SA needs me to do spending of 1:1 to buy the bag. Can I seek advice if I should jump the gun or in Singapore there's no need for spending to get a GP?

Any advice is appreciated!!

See how urgent u r to get that exact GP u wanna get. In Sg, no need 1:1….but u might either need to q or keep walking in to try.
Hello guys, I am overseas now and saw a GP in canvas with brown leather. SA needs me to do spending of 1:1 to buy the bag. Can I seek advice if I should jump the gun or in Singapore there's no need for spending to get a GP?

Any advice is appreciated!!

See how urgent u r to get that exact GP u wanna get. In Sg, no need 1:1….but u might either need to q or keep walking in to try.
I see!! So if I walk in and told them my preferred color etc, I'll be added to a queue and eventually when it's available I'll get it as well? I don't need to purchase anything prior or like start with some scarf etc etc?

Thank you for responding!!!!

I see!! So if I walk in and told them my preferred color etc, I'll be added to a queue and eventually when it's available I'll get it as well? I don't need to purchase anything prior or like start with some scarf etc etc?

Thank you for responding!!!!
U have to meet an SA who is willing to add you to the q. If that happens, no need for any purchase. Just need to wait. But I think it’s good to get a small thing to start a profile. Otherwise, the SA might not offer contact number and you won’t be able to follow up with the SA. But if you are chill about it, then doesn’t matter.

Hello everyone, first time poster here. Been a silent reader for awhile, but really inspired by all the sharings from this page.

Am new to H, and started a mth ago. Been enjoying the journey slowly, and really blessed to have a kind and friendly SA who gave me his contact the last time I popped over. I'm neither a big nor frequent spender, but was just wondering if the KTG is hard to get? Also, would getting a KTG count towards one's prespend?

TIA!

Best is to ask your SA in person the next time you are in store. I’ve heard of people waiting longer for their KTG than their QBs, but also those who got KTG quite quickly. Similar for prespend, it seems that it depends. My SA counts SLGs up to a cap (I didn’t ask what was the exact percentage/amount) but someone shared here previously that their friend’s SA excludes SLGs from prespend.