Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
If you are looking for a specific item to buy in store, you can try calling the customer service hotline and ask to about the item. You can ask to place an order and an SA will contact you once that item arrives (if it can be ordered). This is what a friend did, and she had asked for a calvi.

If you would like to shop in store and browse the offerings, going there early on weekdays would help.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the tip!

Hello! Can anyone advise if there are reliable authenticaters in SG ? I've been trying to build r/s but so far it appears the quota for a k20 is higher than 1:2.... I'm considering just getting from Reseller but worried about the authenticity

Oh from strangers to bag buddies!

The Hazlan 25 was an unexpected surprise for me for sure. It was never really on my horizon until I saw it in person. In my biased opinion, definitely the better buy!

Ooohhh, congrats on your new timepiece too! Looks like a trip to the boutique is in the cards for me soon!
would love to see your halzan if you can post a pic. I am interested to see if Bleu lin still has contrast white thread or tonal. Seems like all the kelly's have tonal lately.

TIA!

Reactions: Jlatte20
It’s beautiful! I am almost hitting 1:1 pre-spend, just not sure when would be a good time to bring up the topic of QB as I have never mentioned about QB in the previous few visits before.

I’m actually open to any neutral Color and green/blue as long as it is B30. But would that make me sound like I’m a reseller in their eye?
For me, I have told my SA I would like to get a Birkin when I just started shopping for a while.

In my opinion, probably you can tell your SA how you would like to get a B30 in future.

For colours, when putting your wishlist. maybe you can name 1-2 favourite colours first, if don’t have, then any neutral colour also can. Hope this will do! Perhaps can hear advice from others in this forum too! :smile:

For me, I have told my SA I would like to get a Birkin when I just started shopping for a while.

In my opinion, probably you can tell your SA how you would like to get a B30 in future.

For colours, when putting your wishlist. maybe you can name 1-2 favourite colours first, if don’t have, then any neutral colour also can. Hope this will do! Perhaps can hear advice from others in this forum too! :smile:
I’ll highlight my intent in the next visit then. :smile: wish me luck.

I saw from one carouseller put that it would be discontinued in September, not sure how true.
Perhaps best for you to check with your SA if you’re thinking of getting either item. I seriously doubt it as pop H is popular. About to a month ago, I requested to be waitlisted for them and my SA didn’t say that they would be discontinued. Think it’s best for you to check with your SA.

Reactions: nonotan
Yes 9 months after hitting pre-spend!

My SA didn’t say the exact pre-spend amount needed but since I read here that it’s around 1:1, so when I exceed 1:1 slightly, I asked my SA if I can put in my wishlist for my B, she calculated and asked me what’s my wishlist! :smile:
Congrats on your qb! Etain is so gorgeous!!!
If u don't mind, can share what were the items that u bought for the pre spend?

Maybe it’s time to address the elephants in the room and this is going to be a very uncomfortable topic for a lot of us who are still new to Hermes. I’m new like a few years and still learning and buying slowly.

We all know that Hermes is a luxury brand that is very discerning of its client make. They want customers of a certain profile but they won’t say no to the rest of us who want to slowly grow to learn about Hermes and slowly move up the hierarchy.

We know that we need to build our profile and relationship. We know better than to ask for mini Kelly, mini Lindy, mini everything because in the 1st 6-12 months or so, we aren’t going to get anything. Elephant number 1. These are reserved for existing clients who waited far longer than us. Based on reading this forum for like a couple of 100 of pages over the past year, I also learnt that FJ waiting time is very long. Tableware also very long. All 6-8 months. So if you keep complaining that your SA never update you, it’s because there’s really no stock. Please wait! This is elephant number 2.

Then comes RTW. Day 1 was Friday, yesterday was Day 2. Now if you’re the sort of customer who can splash $5K on a long cardigan, $3K on a Twillane top, $4K on a dress without blinking an eyelid, sure make that clear to your SA. She probably can tell based on what you wear to the boutique. If you’re not the sort and you only want to buy one tee shirt that’s under $1K, do you think your SA will reserve one slot of her precious Day 1 and 2 appointments for you? I know what category I am in so I never felt offended when I wasn’t notified by my SA. That’s elephant number 3.

Elephant number 4 is what @skinnyepicurean mentioned - anxiety and frustration to meet QB spending and waiting for first QB. Do you know how many other customers out there already overspend their QB by 2-3 times and are all waiting for their favourite combi for QB?

Some of you might feel very offended by now but it’s the truth right! All the elephants in the room that nobody talks about because as Asians we are so courteous. More hard truths - If you think you can only cough out 15K to buy some Hermes items to qualify maybe another 15K for your first Birkin or Kelly annually (30K because you earn 60K a year), then you’re not the correct type of clientele. But should you continue - that’s for you to decide if you want to wait and slowly build your profile.

So what does that mean for us normal beings. It means we have to manage our expectations and go slow. Slowly build profile, slowly buy. I can’t afford to spend 100K a year to meet 2 QBs (bags and other spendings to meet QB quota) so I go slow. Do I get offered, yes of course but not so fast lah!

Please don’t hate me. I have been a silent reader for a long time and I keep wondering when I will have the courage to talk about this. But what I love about is the spirit of open sharing in this forum. We share openly and manage our expectations. Happy Sunday everyone.
Thanks for sharing this so openly and in good detail. I learn so much from this than wading thru afew thousands pages to understand about this brand which I have yet to start. So it does seem that the resellers price of a new birkin is almost equivalent to all the pre spend and the cost of the qb added together. maybe better I go to reseller route then since I don't think I can spare that sort of time and effort to build " relationship"