Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
I think she prob meant the ratio is higher than 1:1 for the QB you wanted !
I don’t think there’s a magic number . The prespend probably varies depending on how popular the bag you want is . Ppl do spend way more than 1:1 to get B or K 25. Prespend needed is lesser for bigger QB.
Anw , the general rule is just keep spending until you are asked to put in a wish list bag
I got to put my Dior mto on hold and pop by the Hermes at mbs often then, maybe once every 3 months

Last edited:
Trust your own sa. That’s all I can say. There’s no fixed rules.. my sa is from MBS too.

The hurdle for new customers might have been adjusted. And even so, it differs with SAs too. Even with same SA, there might be differing treatments among the customers..it’s not just gauged by spending numbers.
Yeah… my mbs sa told me to come by often and ignore the spending amount if I want a birkin. She said that even if I spent a lot of money at one go, I won’t be given one.

Reactions: PollyHsieh
Hi all, I would love to hear your advice on this. I am new to Hermes and I’m thinking of slowly building the profile for a B25 but the problem is I only like their footwear and belt/SLGs, so it would probably take me quite a long time to reach the spending quota (maybe 2-3+ years). I don’t know if I don’t spend a lot in a short time, will the SA lose interest in me? And if I don’t diversify my profile and buy RTW, home wear, fashion jewellery etc, would that make me have to wait longer to be offered a QB? Any advice will be appreciated, thank you so much!
I personally think most SAs around the world values customers who genuinely love their brand as a whole and not just for bags or small items. Because they know everyone is after their bags only. Also to buy only footware,slg and fashion jewelry. Its gonna take u a long time to hit the prespend esp since sg has to little stock for these items. Better to buy watches and fine jewellery since the value is greater and faster can hit prespend but thats my personal view. Everyone’s H journey is different. So its really up to you. Most importantly, find a SA who is willing to work with u.