Hermes Silk'in wallet

Hi w.y.h just saw this thread - just wanna let you know the price of Silk'in is really attractive! An all-leather Azap is more than double of a Silk'in (HKD19,000 vs HKD8,900!!!). The short Silk'in is great for coins and shopping cards as well (HKD5,800).

P.S. I consider the Silk'in my best buy of the year! ;)

Last edited:
The more I look at this the more I like it. Initially I was worried about the silk lining getting torn or pulls in it, but the feedback from our lovely TPFers sounds very promising and unfortunately very enabling! LOL

I saw a promotional pic during the summer. Am finally glad to see it on the site. It definitely caught my eye w/ the gorgeous fuschia scarf interior!

Will have to see it in person soon!

I was eyeing this too, w.y.h.! So pretty! :love: Does anyone know whether Hermes makes or plans to make them in other leathers? I was hoping that the website was merely offering limited leather choices, and that the stores have more to offer!

i hope this wallet can stuff lots inside? I saw it at the HK airport and it looks so slim I'm wondering if it can hold up a lot without looking bulgy in the middle.

^^ One thing to note too - you know how zippers can give way when it's strained alot? Like when the 'teeth' don't catch properly anymore. I have overstuffed my Azap Long many times, and (touch wood) it has never failed me.

thanks mrsS, the thing that worries me even more about middle bulge is that the zipper will not close or the teeth will separate. At least now I'm reassured (though i don't own one yet....but sooo tempting).

Reactions: littledesigner
lilpicotin, it is really pretty, isn't it? on leather, so far I only heard of it in Epsom....maybe someone can confirm this?

I was eyeing this too, w.y.h.! So pretty! :love: Does anyone know whether Hermes makes or plans to make them in other leathers? I was hoping that the website was merely offering limited leather choices, and that the stores have more to offer!