Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

In my experience, unless you are already a big fish (ie someone that your SM knows by name and depends on your spending for the store) you do essentially start from zero when your SA leaves. In fact I think it’s even worse than zero because your new SA already has a full roster of clients to fight for and now you have to make yourself stand out against people she’s been working with already for years. It really sucks. :sad:

My SA left the company and this was essentially what the new SA told me when I met him :sad: It sucks but we fostered a great relationship from that point on.

(This was at a different US store)

For the ladies that placed their SO
How long have you been shopping at Hermès and pre spend?
Started shopping 2021. Have thankfully gotten 1 QB/year since 2022. Prespend per QB varies between 2.2:1 to 2.8:1. There was a time that my SA actually told me that my prespend was already enough and she’s just waiting for my specs to come in but I’d see a scarf I like or shirt, etc. so I kept buying 😅. I shop in different metiers and I usually ask for a B30.

Would be interested to hear about others’ prespend too.

I do NOT calculate my spend…don’t want to know! 😱

I started shopping at this store in spring 2021 and received my first offer (declined) about 6 months later; first offer that I accepted was in August 2022; followed by a bunch of offers that I declined until a couple of weeks ago when I accepted my B30 in VC. I should add that I’ve been lucky to have purchased a B25 and a K28 in Paris during this time period so despite declined offers here, I have still added some beautiful bags to my collection

Started shopping 2021. Have thankfully gotten 1 QB/year since 2022. Prespend per QB varies between 2.2:1 to 2.8:1. There was a time that my SA actually told me that my prespend was already enough and she’s just waiting for my specs to come in but I’d see a scarf I like or shirt, etc. so I kept buying 😅. I shop in different metiers and I usually ask for a B30.

Would be interested to hear about others’ prespend too.
Thank you so much for sharing this ❤️. How often would you come in to the boutique? I live in the Vancouver, WA area and am trying to figure out how often I should vs could feasibly come in…I keep hoping a Portland boutique will open up but I think that rumor has been going on for a while. Sigh*

Reactions: so_noir
Thank you so much for sharing this ❤️. How often would you come in to the boutique? I live in the Vancouver, WA area and am trying to figure out how often I should vs could feasibly come in…I keep hoping a Portland boutique will open up but I think that rumor has been going on for a while. Sigh*
I usually come in once a month but that’s because the boutique is only 15 minutes away so it’s not a hassle for me at all.

Vancouver, WA is not as close though so for you, it may be different. 😔